Windows 10: connected but no internet access windows wifi error

Discus and support connected but no internet access windows wifi error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have connected to a working wifi network but my computer says connected but no internet, while the other devices connected to same wifi have internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sumit603, May 5, 2019.

1. Sumit603 Win User

connected but no internet access windows wifi error

i have connected to a working wifi network but my computer says connected but no internet, while the other devices connected to same wifi have internet access

:)

Sumit603, May 5, 2019

2. Public Wifi connected, no internet access

Hi Sam,

As you are unable to access the public Wi-Fi on your laptop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Were you able to connect to any other Wi-Fi connection from your laptop?

This issue might have occurred due to network adapter driver issues and network services. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on
      Settings
      from the left pane.

• Click on Network & Internet.

• Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.

• Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.

• In the left pane, click on View all.

• Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing the public Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 5, 2019
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Lumia 610 connecting to wifi but no internet access

You can try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Move closer to a WLAN access point to get better WLAN signal.

2. Check that you do not have MAC (Media Access Control) address
    filtering on in the access point settings. If your WLAN network uses MAC address filtering for security. You will need to know the MAC address for your phone, and then add it to the access list for the network before you can connect. To find
    the MAC address for your phone, do the following:

• Press Start, then swipe left to the App list.
      • Select Settings > About > More info.
      • If there are many WLAN access points nearby, try to use a different wireless
        channel in your WLAN access point.
    3. If you are using a public WLAN access point, it is possible that all
    IP addresses
    are in use. Try to create a connection again later.

4. On your Lumia phone, delete non functioning WLAN access point (internet connection) and connect it again:

aleisha11, May 5, 2019
  4. connected but no internet access windows wifi error

Network Error"'connected but no internet access'

Hi,

I've been having this annoying problem recently with my wifi connection. I use a laptop but with the ethernet plugged in because my internet has this problem. I have to reset the router every 15-20 mins or change the wifi channel- both of which are temporary
    fixes before I get the error of 'connected but no internet access'. This issue affects all devices in the house connected to the wifi. Internet works fine with the ethernet but not without it. Any suggestions to what the problem might be?

MoosaWasim, May 5, 2019
Thema:

connected but no internet access windows wifi error

1. connected but no internet access windows wifi error - Similar Threads - connected internet access

2. Windows WiFi connected but No Internet Access - "No internet , secured"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows WiFi connected but No Internet Access - "No internet , secured": When you experiece this problem "No internet , secured" showing after you connected to a WiFi or Hotspot network outside your office, run through the below steps to make sure your IP and DNS assignments are enabled for DHCP and NOT Static. 1. Right click on the network...
  3. Windows WiFi connected but No Internet Access - "No internet , secured"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows WiFi connected but No Internet Access - "No internet , secured": When you experiece this problem "No internet , secured" showing after you connected to a WiFi or Hotspot network outside your office, run through the below steps to make sure your IP and DNS assignments are enabled for DHCP and NOT Static. 1. Right click on the network...
  4. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  5. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  6. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  8. WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes you connect to WiFi but you don’t have access to the internet. Your WiFi is available but a yellow triangular symbol appears on your […] This article WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Wifi looks to be connected but no Internet access

Wifi looks to be connected but no Internet access: I've been having an issue with my computer's wifi for almost a year now. Every few days, my computer will stop being able to connect to the internet. When diagnosing my network settings, nothing is ever found. It also does not say anything is wrong with my wifi, there is no...
  10. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...