Windows 10: Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage.

Discus and support Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkEntertainer99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OkEntertainer99, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage.

/u/OkEntertainer99, Dec 29, 2019

2. Connected Devices Platform: Excessive CPU Usage

According to my machine's task manager, SERVICE HOST: CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE is consuming about 40% to 50% CPU usage. (Don't know if I stated that correctly.) Anyway, this is causing the fan on my tower to run very high and constantly.

As far as I know, the Connected Devices Platform should run at startup, and then quieten down. Mine does not do that.

Any ideas on what might be wrong and how I can fix this? That whining fan is driving me nuts!

AndréStrydom, Dec 29, 2019
  3. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Dec 29, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage.

High CPU Usage Problem

Hello,

SvcHost.exe is a system process that hosts multiple Windows services in Windows Operating Systems. If there are multiple instances of svchost.exe in Task Manager, it could be that there are multiple third-party applications that are running in the background
    services.

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode and see if you are still getting a high CPU usage. You may follow the steps here on this
    link to start your PC in Safe Mode.

Keep us updated with the results.

David Haz, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage.

1. Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage. - Similar Threads - Connected Devices Platform

2. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  3. Connected to internet CPU usage High

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to internet CPU usage High: When I connected my pc to internet, My CPU goes to 99%.I disable most of the start up application.During connecting to internet,it shows antimalware service causing high power usage.I disable some windows defender function like-Cloud Delivered Protection,Automatic Sample...
  4. Connected to internet CPU usage High

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to internet CPU usage High: When I connected my pc to internet, My CPU goes to 99%.I disable most of the start up application.During connecting to internet,it shows antimalware service causing high power usage.I disable some windows defender function like-Cloud Delivered Protection,Automatic Sample...
  5. Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service high CPU usage: Sppsvc.exe, uses too much cpu 50-74% after installing updates around 7 months ago. This happens in very frequent bursts that will last for about 20mins and will severely slow down my pc, often even causing other apps to freeze. I have tried everything by reading your latest...
  6. Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service high CPU usage

Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service high CPU usage: Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service, Sppsvc.exe, uses too much cpu, often going up to above 14-20%. This happens in very 2 min I tried Checked that my system is fully updated -Scanned for malware -Used system maintenance troubleshooter -Run a clean boot...
  7. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  8. Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service high CPU usage

Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service high CPU usage: Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service, Sppsvc.exe, uses too much cpu, often going up to above 50-55%. This happens in very frequent bursts that will last for about 20mins and will severely slow down my pc, often even causing other apps to freeze. I have windows10,...
  9. Connected Devices Platform: Excessive CPU Usage

Connected Devices Platform: Excessive CPU Usage: According to my machine's task manager, SERVICE HOST: CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE is consuming about 40% to 50% CPU usage. (Don't know if I stated that correctly.) Anyway, this is causing the fan on my tower to run very high and constantly. As far as I know,...
  10. Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service - high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service - high CPU usage: Hello, My laptop has Windows 10 64 bit installed. It's an AMD A8 with a Radeon graphics card. Task Manager shows Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service uses about %30 CPU. It happens about every 40-60 seconds,lasts for about 10. This started relatively recently...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connected devices platform cpu

2. connected devices platform cpu usage

3. connected devices platform services high cpu

4. cpu service host connected device,
  5. windows 10 connected device platform usage,
  6. Connected Devices Platform User Service_83059,
  7. connected devices platform svchost,
  8. connected devices platform 20%,
  9. svchost.exe Service Host: Connected Devices Platform User Service_e9b5a0,
  10. cpu usage connected devices platform