Windows 10: connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lse123polis, Oct 18, 2020.

1. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC?

What is the minimum Android version that can connect an Android Phone to "Your Phone" App????

:)

Lse123polis, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows 8 phone vs android?

How Windows Phone Is Turning Its Slim App Selection Into a Strength

Windows Phone has tons of advantages by sharing components (like .NET and Windows Marketplace) with it's Windows brethren. It takes less effort to produce a quality program for both platforms than it does for Android and iOS. Microsoft is pursuing quality over quantity.

Most people only use maybe 10 apps to get functionality not provided by default with the device. If Windows Phone has something functionally the same as those 10 apps on iOS or Android, the argument is moot.

Case in point: pick the features you absolutely can't live without on any phone and compare them. Are they built into the OS? If there is not, is there an app available to add that functionality? Does the solution meet your expectations? Answer those questions for each functionality to find which platform is best for you.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 18, 2020
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro :(

t_ski, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

1. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - connected Android Phone

2. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.: When I open my connect app, It is opening correctly but when I connect it with my android phone, It is not connecting. Can anyone provide me a fix to fix this problem?...
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  5. Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls

Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls: When I try and pair my android S9 phone with the "Your Phone" app so that I can use the app to make phone calls, the pairing box in windows does not open completely and is not stretchable so that I can click on the 'Pair" button. How am I suppose to pair my phone in that app?...
  6. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  7. your phone app on windows 10 pro

your phone app on windows 10 pro: when trying to open app i get a message that newer update is available. but trying to update, i am given only an option to launch which then takes me back to the same screen that update is available. how can i update the app and open it?...
  8. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  9. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  10. Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10: How to: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your...