Windows 10: connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

Discus and support connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/richayxiii, Oct 29, 2019.

1. connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do?

submitted by /u/richayxiii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/richayxiii, Oct 29, 2019

2. Internet Explorer error Access Denied: You don't have permission to access Auto Parts, Truck Parts, Truck Accessories Online | JC Whitney on this server.

Hello,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Did you make ay changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to access the website in other browsers (if installed in your computer)?
    • Are you connected to a Domain Network?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Start Internet Explorer.
    • On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    • On the Security tab, click Trusted sites, and then click
      Sites.
    • In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of the Web site that is affected, and then click
      Add.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 29, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Oct 29, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

1. connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web - Similar Threads - connected secured internet

2. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  3. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  4. Connected to internet and can surf the web, but cant access any local devices

Connected to internet and can surf the web, but cant access any local devices: Hi everyone.I have a weird issue that has me stumped.I have a brand new windows 11 laptop, When connected to my Wifi I can browse the web as per normal BUT here comes the problem, I cant access any of my local devices. I cant ping the default gateway or browse to it via my...
  5. Connected to internet and can surf the web, but cant access any local devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to internet and can surf the web, but cant access any local devices: Hi everyone.I have a weird issue that has me stumped.I have a brand new windows 11 laptop, When connected to my Wifi I can browse the web as per normal BUT here comes the problem, I cant access any of my local devices. I cant ping the default gateway or browse to it via my...
  6. “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.

“Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.: I have a windows 11. Ive been having this issue nonstop, my internet will work just fine one day and then the next it refuses to work, while it works perfectly fine on all my other devices that are just beside my pc. It says “Connected, Secure” yet I cant access or do...
  7. “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.: I have a windows 11. Ive been having this issue nonstop, my internet will work just fine one day and then the next it refuses to work, while it works perfectly fine on all my other devices that are just beside my pc. It says “Connected, Secure” yet I cant access or do...
  8. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.: So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It wont link with my Microsoft account... MS Word, Edge and One Notes have difficulty connecting to my account as well. But if I go on Edge, I am able to connect to the internet, my email and...
  9. Accessing the Internet - Not Secure Connection Issue

Accessing the Internet - Not Secure Connection Issue: Please help! A few days ago my Wi-Fi hotspot internet was working fine on my computer, unfortunately I cannot get access to the Internet now. My browser, Bing or Edge tries to connect but after a few seconds later I get a error message saying, "Not Secure Connection"...
  10. internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web

internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do?...