Windows 10: Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Discus and support Connected to bluetooth, but no sound.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lopinsh, Jan 24, 2020.

1. lopinsh Win User

Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Hi there.
    Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909)
    As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent bluetooth devices, but not with this one.
    Any solution?
    Thank you...

:)

lopinsh, Jan 24, 2020

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 24, 2020
  3. SgtPepper Win User
    Bluetooth

Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the Bluetooth. I cannot get any sound from my properly loaded Bluetooth device. I have the Windows 10 driver and Windows 10 software. It will pair to the Bluetooth speakers but no media connection is possible. It should be listed in Settings, under Network and Internet for sure. Thanks.

SgtPepper, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Hi Harshal,

To better assist you with the concern, we would like to know if you are getting any error messages when connecting your Bluetooth earphones.

We suggest that you update audio and Bluetooth drivers by following the steps provided on the link below:

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Connected to bluetooth, but no sound.... - Similar Threads - Connected bluetooth sound

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  5. Bluetooth connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected but no sound: I wanted to use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker so I paired my PC with my android phone and connected both devices. I opened the Spotify app from my phone and pressed the play button, a song started playing but no sound can be heard from my PC. My PC's speaker is set as the...
  6. Bluetooth connected but no sound

Bluetooth connected but no sound: I wanted to use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker so I paired my PC with my android phone and connected both devices. I opened the Spotify app from my phone and pressed the play button, a song started playing but no sound can be heard from my PC. My PC's speaker is set as the...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound: So I have a Asus Vivobook and recently I have been facing a problem where whenever I connected my Bluetooth headphones its just says paring and it actually does not connect so for that I have to go to setting and sue the Bluetooth troubleshoot to fix it but after a while...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones connecting and no sound

Bluetooth Headphones connecting and no sound: Hello i recently purchased wireless bluetooth headphones. i connected it to my pc, and it worked fine the first time but later another time, i had a problem: the headphones would connect, but no sound would come. i checked the sound device, and it was set to the headphones....
  9. No Audio, No Bluetooth Connection, No Sound

No Audio, No Bluetooth Connection, No Sound: I have always gotten great help here so I hope someone can help me again. I'm not sure what's going on but I've lost all audio as of today. Don't know what happened, but I remembered that this has happened before 2 years ago after a systems upgrade. All I know is the...
  10. Bluetooth connected but no sound.

Bluetooth connected but no sound.: I have 2 Hp Elite 8002 SFF with the same hardware and software as I have cloned from same drive. Bluetooth works OK on one unit but not on the other, it shows connected on the Pc but no sound on Bluetooth earphone or Bluetooth speakers. I have tried different Bluetooth...