Windows 10: Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10

Discus and support Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, It's been almost a week since I had this problem , after formating my laptop Windows 10 I couldn't access internet at all. I have tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SarraNoname, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10

Hello,

It's been almost a week since I had this problem , after formating my laptop Windows 10 I couldn't access internet at all. I have tried all the steps that I read on the previous discussions; I tried all the commands , I unistalled and reinstalled the drivers and even updated them manually and I used driver pack solution offline to update it too , I have also set the ipv4 automatically and then the 8.8.4.4 option, I also tried the reset network option but nothing please if there is any other fixes that I didn't try help me .

:)

SarraNoname, Jan 19, 2019
  2. uzielkr Win User

Yellow Exclamation mark over Internet icon

Hello, I have Windows 10 pro and I am able to connect to my Router wifi without any issues and have a working internet connection. I am able to browse internet and ping my DNS server, gateway etc, no issues but there is an yellow exclamation mark over the
    wifi internet icon in notification area. When I take my cursor there, popup says Limited connection next to my SSID!! When I click on it, below wifi icon, tag says "no internet". Earlier this yellow mark used to appear when there was no internet access. What
    all troubleshooting I have done:

• Updated the wifi card drivers.
    • Checked for any firewall/security software conflicts.
    • Upgraded the router firmware and also used another router.
    • Changed the DNS from ISP to google to other open dns ip addresses.
    • Deleted and recreated wifi profile.

Please suggest what else I can do and if I am missing something. Thanx

uzielkr, Jan 19, 2019
  3. ArchiMark Win User
    Can't Connect to Internet via Ethernet Now on Laptop - Used to Work

Hi,

Don't know what changed, but now when I try to connect to internet on my tiny GPD WIN laptop running Win 10, I get the yellow triangle on the network icon in taskbar and message 'identifying....No internet access'.

I've checked network connection and cable on another laptop and connection works OK.

Checked Device Manager and everything looks OK.

[UPDATE] Just did the Windows Network Troubleshooter.....
    Both WiFi and Ethernet have message:

Any suggestions how to get ethernet working again?

Thank you!

Mark

ArchiMark, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10

Yellow exclamation mark on Wifi

There is a yellow exclamation mark on my Wifi in the taskbar. When I hover to it, it says "No internet access". However I can access any websites without any problem. Everything works well as I am connected to the Internet. But why does the exclamation mark
    exist saying "No internet access" even though I actually can open all websites flawlessly?

p/s: I want to make my PC as a hotspot, therefore I need it to say "Internet Access" (or else I cannot set my PC as hotspot), but I must wait 30 minutes for the exclamation mark to go by itself and then only it says "Internet Access".

What is the problem actually? Need help please!! Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10 :(

Baginda The Great, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10

1. Connected to ethernet and wifi but no internet access (yellow mark)on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connected ethernet wifi

2. Laptop Connected to Internet Ethernet or Wifi but can’t access websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Connected to Internet Ethernet or Wifi but can’t access websites: These are the methods I have tried to solve the issue listed: Restarted Computer Reset Network Cleared Cache and History All of it Troubleshooting with Proxy Network Chrome or Edge is effected with the same response Used Windows Troubleshooting Turned off Firewall and turned...
  3. Laptop Connected to Internet Ethernet or Wifi but can’t access websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Connected to Internet Ethernet or Wifi but can’t access websites: These are the methods I have tried to solve the issue listed: Restarted Computer Reset Network Cleared Cache and History All of it Troubleshooting with Proxy Network Chrome or Edge is effected with the same response Used Windows Troubleshooting Turned off Firewall and turned...
  4. WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes you connect to WiFi but you don’t have access to the internet. Your WiFi is available but a yellow triangular symbol appears on your […] This article WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Ethernet connected with Internet access, but not getting internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connected with Internet access, but not getting internet: Ethernet connected with Internet access, but not getting internet. Only internetworking with Wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connected-with-internet-access-but-not/bc75b240-1beb-403e-bd87-171980cdb14b
  6. Ethernet connected but no access to internet.

Ethernet connected but no access to internet.: I just moved and I'm having trouble connecting to the internet. There is no ethernet port in my room so I'm using a tp-link av1000 adapter. I do not have wifi on my computer it was custom built. When I go to ethernet status for the network I can see that it is sending and...
  7. Wifi and Ethernet not connecting to Internet

Wifi and Ethernet not connecting to Internet: Sony Vaio FW Series laptop running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit I am not able to connect to Wifi network or using Ethernet cable. Error Message while connecting to wifi network - Can't connect to this network. I have tried reinstalling Windows 10, resetting wifi adapter...
  8. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  9. will not connect to internet WiFi or Ethernet

will not connect to internet WiFi or Ethernet: Hello, my windows 10 computer was fine and running well, now suddenly after I moved it will not connect to internet WiFi or Ethernet. I've replaced my WiFi card and the old one (only about a year old) works perfectly in another computer. When I run the diagnostic it tells me...
  10. Accessing a WIFI network while connected to the Internet with an ethernet adapter.

Accessing a WIFI network while connected to the Internet with an ethernet adapter.: Hey! I am struggling to figure out how to make the following work. I am using an ethernet adapter to connect my Windows 10 pc to the Internet. However, I also have a WIFI network at home that contains, e.g., a printer and an audio device, that I would like to access...