Windows 10: Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Discus and support Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by scareware047, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Hi

I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store or verify identity on PC.

I have to change and set DNS and IP address every time I log in.

Edit : I've tried resetting Winsock, deleting network drivers and network reset.

Airplane mode is missing.

Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network. [​IMG]

:)

scareware047, Mar 31, 2017

2. Lumia 635 says connected to network, but can't access wi-fi

Able to connect to my wi-fi network, but no internet access. Phone is not set up as a phone. Use on wi-fi only. Tried to connect to another network and same issue. Found and says connected, but no internet access. Have reset phone to factory settings
    and deleted home network and re-entered information. States connected, but no internet access. Re-set cable modem and router. Home computer works fine on this network. Phone just all of a sudden stopped allowing internet access on 4/1/2017. One heck of
    an April Fools joke. Does anyone have any ideas?

TinaBrewer, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Connected to ethernet but Windows not totally convinced

The powerline adapters are fine, they are as they were before the problem occurred. It was just when they dropped out I noticed Windows was suddenly reporting the network state correctly. So when connected to a network but not the internet, it reports
    it is connected but not to the internet. When connected and connected to the internet, it reports it isn't connected at all.

Captain Dumpy Thumbs, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Hi scareware047

First you won't have an Airplane mode unless you have a wireless card. Airplane mode disables wireless, Bluetooth and cellular.

I would start with your router, it does not seem to be handing out ip addresses, like the DHCP is disabled.
    Is your router new? Is PC new? Assuming no to both, power down your router, then on PC ensure you are set to get IP address automatically, then power it down. Power up router and power up device.

Post back results.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 7, 2017
  5. Have you used any privacy related tool? Download WN.bat and run it as admin. When you have network services and diagnostics disabled, it might result in this. I have got the same, but on a purpose though.

Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network. [​IMG]

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

1. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network. - Similar Threads - Connected Ethernet says

2. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...: So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?...
  3. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...: So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?...
  4. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet says connected, but no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet says connected, but no internet.: Hello all.I am coming here today as a last resort seeking help on a new issue that has developed for me the past few days.When I connect my ethernet cord to my motherboard, it says connected and has the symbol that shows connected but I have no internet. I tested the cord on...
  6. Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...

Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...: last picture is the example of my internet connection is still working as usualwin10 troubleshooters told me to "reset network" but still that doesn't fix this problemsome sites told me to update my "windows update" but the condition cant let me update iti dont have the...
  7. Windows network shows as not connected, but ethernet is connected

Windows network shows as not connected, but ethernet is connected: I can browse the internet, download files, etc. but because Windows doesn't seem to know it is connected via ethernet I can't download Windows updates. I've tried an operating reset twice and not getting anywhere, neither by uninstalling and reinstalling drivers....
  8. Ethernet network connection

Ethernet network connection: I have desktop computers, windows 10 pro and windows 10 home. Both have file sharing enabled but unable to share public folders. Got a message saying can't get access, check antivirus programme....
  9. Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks

Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks: I reset my PC with the keep my files option. After the process was done when I opened Edge i could only reach pages saying "hmm... Can't reach this page" after trying just about everything I could fine as a fix I found that my computer is recognizing there is an ethernet...
  10. Im connected to ethernet and it says unidentified network.

Im connected to ethernet and it says unidentified network.: I came home one day and my pc wasnt able to identify the network through ethernet. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-connected-to-ethernet-and-it-says-unidentified/271e0862-5e16-4128-8a48-809b8f51e485