Windows 10: Connected to Internet but nothing loads

Discus and support Connected to Internet but nothing loads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I was playing mc and running discord, connected to the internet through Ethernet when suddenly my display froze and nothing responded. So I forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OliviaBarton, May 4, 2020.

1. Connected to Internet but nothing loads

So I was playing mc and running discord, connected to the internet through Ethernet when suddenly my display froze and nothing responded. So I forced shut down and booted it back up thinking it'll be fine. But when i loaded discord it said 'retry..' , opendes chrome to YouTube 'unexpectedly closed the connection' nothing was connected to the internet. Even though windows was saying I had internet access and connection. I ran the troubleshooter on everything and nothing was detected. I restarted the router and my latop. Nothing. I forgot my Wi-Fi networks which fixed the problem for two days then again, 'unexpectedly closed connection'. Ive checked firewall settings and my drivers say they are up to date. I need help!

My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 720-13iKB

:)

OliviaBarton, May 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 4, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 4, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Connected to Internet but nothing loads

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Connected to Internet but nothing loads

1. Connected to Internet but nothing loads - Similar Threads - Connected Internet nothing

2. My PC shows a stable internet connection, but nothing will load still

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows a stable internet connection, but nothing will load still: I've actually already made a post on this and closed it thinking it was fixed. Well that wasn't the case...This issue started a few days ago. My PC is connected to the internet via ethernet which goes to a Wifi extender in my room. My PC doesn't have WiFi capabilities and I...
  3. My PC shows a stable internet connection, but nothing will load still

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shows a stable internet connection, but nothing will load still: I've actually already made a post on this and closed it thinking it was fixed. Well that wasn't the case...This issue started a few days ago. My PC is connected to the internet via ethernet which goes to a Wifi extender in my room. My PC doesn't have WiFi capabilities and I...
  4. My PC shows a stable internet connection, but nothing will load still

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My PC shows I am connected to the internet but nothing is loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows I am connected to the internet but nothing is loading.: This issue started last night. I hopped on a game with some friends and noticed my ping jumping frequently. It was to the point I couldn't play the game properly, so I decided to go reset my router. When I came back to my PC it wouldn't load anything. I can use Google search...
  6. My PC shows I am connected to the internet but nothing is loading.

My PC shows I am connected to the internet but nothing is loading.: This issue started last night. I hopped on a game with some friends and noticed my ping jumping frequently. It was to the point I couldn't play the game properly, so I decided to go reset my router. When I came back to my PC it wouldn't load anything. I can use Google search...
  7. My PC shows I am connected to the internet but nothing is loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Connected to the internet, but no browser will load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to the internet, but no browser will load: I'm running windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad y700. Yesterday while I was on a call, the video froze and the website wouldn't load anymore. Since then none of my browsers (google chrome, opera, and edge) will work, they just display a blank page and load forever. I updated my...
  9. Nothing connects to internet except browsers

Nothing connects to internet except browsers: Hi, I am running Windows 10 and the wifi indicates it is connected and webpages load on both chrome and edge, however no other app connects to internet, not even Windows Update. Other apps that don't connect are Epic Games, Steam, and Nvidia GeForce client. Help will be...
  10. Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped

Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped: Hi, My computer shows that I have WiFi connection and that I am connected to the Internet, however I am not able to load any web pages. When I run problem solver tool, it either finds 'bad gateway problem' and fixes it, or doesn't find anything at all. Then the internet...