Windows 10: Connected to internet, can't login

Discus and support Connected to internet, can't login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I am online, I cannot log in to Windows 10. When I enter my password or pin it says "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SeanTGrogan, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Connected to internet, can't login

When I am online, I cannot log in to Windows 10. When I enter my password or pin it says "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

I used chrome remote desktop to access the computer... So I am for sure connected to the internet.

:)

SeanTGrogan, Nov 21, 2019

2. Login problem with no internet connection.

Hello Lizgill,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to login to your system. We will certainly help you.

For the new password to sync in your device the internet connection should work. As we see that you are using wireless connection, we suggest you to use Ethernet (Wired) Internet connection and then try to login. This is the best possible attempt
    we can do to see if you are able to login to your system. Once you are logged in we can proceed further with the network troubleshooting steps on your system.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Connected to internet, can't login

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Connected to internet, can't login

1. Connected to internet, can't login - Similar Threads - Connected internet can't

2. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen: Upgraded my motherboard and CPU and now can't login to windows 11 because it says my PIN needs to be reset but I can't reset my PIN because I can't connect to the internet because the drivers for the WiFi aren't installed. The main thing I'm wondering at this moment is why...
  3. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen: Upgraded my motherboard and CPU and now can't login to windows 11 because it says my PIN needs to be reset but I can't reset my PIN because I can't connect to the internet because the drivers for the WiFi aren't installed. The main thing I'm wondering at this moment is why...
  4. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.: I just built a new PC from old and new parts, booting my current version of windows 11 from my previous ssd. I cannot log in to windows anymore, this message is displayed:"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up...
  5. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.

Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.: I just built a new PC from old and new parts, booting my current version of windows 11 from my previous ssd. I cannot log in to windows anymore, this message is displayed:"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up...
  6. Can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the internet: I tried everything on the internet still cant connect to the internet. I couldnt find the wlan autoconfig i think this situation related to this. How do i get wlan autoconfig back. Pls help....
  7. No internet connection / Can't login in my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection / Can't login in my Windows PC: I have a windows pc that hasn't been working for a while now. When trying to login it doesn't work even though I know it's the right password, also when I do that it tells me that there is no internet connection. I've tried pressing the "forgot my password" button but it does...
  8. No internet connection / Can't login in my Windows PC

No internet connection / Can't login in my Windows PC: I have a windows pc that hasn't been working for a while now. When trying to login it doesn't work even though I know it's the right password, also when I do that it tells me that there is no internet connection. I've tried pressing the "forgot my password" button but it does...
  9. can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't connect to internet: sometimes when i use my acer laptop, the wifi icon is randomly a little sphere thing and it can't find any wifi networks at all. after i restart my computer, it goes back to the wifi icon and automatically connects to my home wifi. i've tried troubleshooting when it's in that...
  10. Can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to internet: Cant connect through wifi or ethernet chord Both are enabled Network not being blocked by firewall Network discovery is turned on A long line 4 dashes and another long line under network status Troubleshoot says it can't find the problem...