Windows 10: Connected to network but no internet access

Discus and support Connected to network but no internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have been facing an issue on my work PC for the past 3 days. I can connect to my corporate network or any other pocket wifi but there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sandessapkota, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Connected to network but no internet access

Hi

I have been facing an issue on my work PC for the past 3 days.

I can connect to my corporate network or any other pocket wifi but there's no internet access.

Apps like Outlook/skype/teams are do not have internet access. I also cant browse the internet.

What troubleshooting methods can I adopt to fix this?

:)

sandessapkota, Nov 19, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Connected to network but no internet access [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Connected to network but no internet access [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Connected to network but no internet access

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Connected to network but no internet access

1. Connected to network but no internet access - Similar Threads - Connected network internet

2. Network connected, but no internet access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connected, but no internet access.: My laptop suddenly couldn't connect to internet. I've tried many different wifi and lan connection but it didn't work. It shows "No internet, secured". I had an update a few days ago, but after the update my laptop was working fine. This morning suddenly the problem occurs....
  3. Network connected, but no internet access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connected, but no internet access.: My laptop suddenly couldn't connect to internet. I've tried many different wifi and lan connection but it didn't work. It shows "No internet, secured". I had an update a few days ago, but after the update my laptop was working fine. This morning suddenly the problem occurs....
  4. Internet connection but no network access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection but no network access: After a power outage we have one computer with a weird problem. The computer is able to access the internet but can't see any computers on the network and other computers cant see it either. All other computers are working normally. Ran nearly all of the troubleshooters with...
  5. network internet access

network internet access: question from a non techie, when signing into banking, browsing etc on the internet, my signal changes from private to public!!! I have had BT Tech out to check my equipment and there are no problems! Have been through all the get help which have not worked, the last thing I...
  6. no internet access but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no internet access but connected to the internet: [ATTACH] Why does not have access to the Internet! But I can explore and search! And I have access to all sites and pages! No Intenet Access!!! submitted by /u/msadr471 [link] [comments]...
  7. Internet Connection Sharing: No internet / no network access

Internet Connection Sharing: No internet / no network access: I am trying to share my wifi connection with my ethernet port. When I share my wifi the ethernet is not getting any internet/wifi access. This option worked intermittently for me but now I can never get a connection. Does anyone have a solution. Many thanks,...
  8. Device Is Connected To WiFi Network But Says "No Internet Access"

Device Is Connected To WiFi Network But Says "No Internet Access": Hi, I recently bought an Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. It was working fine at the beginning. But later when I updated to the newer version of Windows my WiFi connection started having issues. Can anyone here help me identify where the problem is? Here are...
  9. Connects to network, no internet access.

Connects to network, no internet access.: Hi guys! I know next to nothing about networks so I could really use your help. I've recently moved to a new house and my laptop, phone, and PC all connected fine. However the PC started to have problems connecting to the internet and then lost all connection the very...
  10. Internet Access but no Network Access

Internet Access but no Network Access: Hello, I am new to this thread and I encountered some problems with my internet. My internet worked fine and I didn't do any changes to it up until it stopped working. I've managed to fix the internet access to allow me to access the internet on my laptop through wi-fi...