Windows 10: Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.

Discus and support Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Fake_SubZero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exrt7v/connected_to_the_internet_via_wifi_but_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fake_SubZero, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.

/u/Fake_SubZero, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

Why did my Windows 10 internet icon in tray change to a world globe after update?

Judy Flook, Feb 2, 2020
  3. DouwStyn Win User
    Windows 10 wifi icon keeps changing to a globe and wont pick up my router

I'm so frigging annoyed. Wifi icon keeps changing to a globe. I restart computer and it comes back but then does not pick up my router name, but we have 2 Abdroid phones connected to the router that is connected. I an also connect if I put my phone oon hotspot,
    that appears in the list of available networks.

I have googled and searched to no avail.

DouwStyn, Feb 2, 2020
  4. lacrumb Win User

Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.

Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

The globe says you are not connected to the Internet.

You need to go Settings, Network & Internet and connect to the Internet by picking you network. You may have to enter the password then click on Connect.

lacrumb, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.

1. Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe. - Similar Threads - Connected internet via

2. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  3. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  4. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet: Today my pc started having a problem that a globe icon is showing instead of the standard ethernet icon. When the globe icon shows up my internet is gone. When starting up my pc the ethernet logo will show but switches to the globe icon. Any help will be much appreciated....
  6. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet: Today my pc started having a problem that a globe icon is showing instead of the standard ethernet icon. When the globe icon shows up my internet is gone. When starting up my pc the ethernet logo will show but switches to the globe icon. Any help will be much appreciated....
  7. Wifi Globe icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Globe icon: So whilst i was playing a game a globe icon appeared and crashed my games, I've looked at youtube, reddit, internet on fixes yet they work for 5 minutes at most and the globe icon comes back? Does anyone know a permanent fix that will help? submitted by /u/loliuzivertical...
  8. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: I successfully connected my laptop to my wifi, was able to access the internet surf facebook, watch youtube, ... but the network icon in the lower right corner of the screen showed the globe and displays "no internet, secury ". Sometimes it is disconnected, then reconnect...
  9. Wifi globe icon, no connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi globe icon, no connection: I have a hp omen gaming laptop with windows 10 on it and when i try to connect with my wifi it says no connection available. The internet icon is a globe with a circle and a stripe through it. I tried to reinstall the driver and i renewed the ip adres but nothing worked so...
  10. Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe: Why did my Windows 10 internet icon in tray change to a world globe after update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-icon-globe/2ced4110-99b6-4d19-92e2-6fc7453893c3