Windows 10: Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites

Discus and support Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, My PC is connected to available WIFI. And it show it has internet access but i can't open any websites. Regards Vinoth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vinoth Raj S, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:28 AM.

1. Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites

HI,

My PC is connected to available WIFI. And it show it has internet access but i can't open any websites.

Regards

Vinoth

:)

Vinoth Raj S, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:28 AM

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:30 AM
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

4. Bree Win User

Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Thema:

Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites

1. Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites - Similar Threads - Connected wifi has

2. Windows 10 Apps are not able to access internet when they are connect to WIFI which has...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps are not able to access internet when they are connect to WIFI which has...: when I connect my system to a wifi network which has proxy settings and IP address etcc., Windows 10 Apps(Microsoft store apps) are not able to access the internet where are remaining applications are able to access the internet which is downloaded from the internet. (Chrome,...
  3. connected but no internet access windows wifi error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connected but no internet access windows wifi error: i have connected to a working wifi network but my computer says connected but no internet, while the other devices connected to same wifi have internet access...
  4. Not able to open any website on my browser shows ssl error

Not able to open any website on my browser shows ssl error: Not able to open any website on my browser it show ssl error issue even I'm try to open google.Com or any other website same issue found. I used this computer once on same Wi-Fi were I use other but other computer is working fine Plz help...
  5. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet: Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?...
  6. Not Able To Connect To Certain Websites

Not Able To Connect To Certain Websites: I Have Updated My Windows 10 Recently And Since I Did The Update, I Have Been Unable To Connect To Certain Websites Such As; https://store.steampowered.com/ https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/ https://discordapp.com/ I Tried Resetting (Keeping My Personal Files) And It...
  7. Computer has internet, but can't access any website after a few days of activity

Computer has internet, but can't access any website after a few days of activity: It works fine at first, but it randomly loses the ability to access websites every couple of days. The internet connection works fine... I have to reboot the computer every time this happens, and I hate doing that....
  8. Connected but no internet access

Connected but no internet access: I just bought a new PC with the latest Windows 10 version, but the internet didn't work. It said it was connected and it didn't have the yellow icon, after running the troubleshooter the result was problems with the DNS. So I ran the commands: ipconfig/release, flushdns,...
  9. WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection

WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection: Hello, My WiFi was working fine until about 2 days ago when it suddenly said it was no longer connected to the internet (but it was still connected to the WiFi). Other devices on my WiFi such as my phone work fine but my computer seems to be having issues. If I plug an...
  10. Connected to internet but no access

Connected to internet but no access: Recently my laptop has a boot error and auto recovery and maintenances could not solve the issue. So I reset the laptop but kept the files and now it boots perfectly fine however none of the internet is working. It shows that I am connected to the wifi but there is no access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps not able to access with wifi but works on browser