Windows 10: Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

Discus and support Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepstr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le50on/connected_to_wifi_but_no_internet_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sleepstr, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

/u/sleepstr, Feb 6, 2021

2. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Feb 6, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 6, 2021
  4. wabbles Win User

Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

1. Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help - Similar Threads - Connected WiFi internet

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  4. Please help with my internet connectivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with my internet connectivity.: Hi so I have the sky 1gig router and it is placed downstairs. I have my pc upstairs and it is connected to wifi via a Realtek 8811CU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC. About a month ago I used to be constantly connected to 5ghz and hitting around 80-90 mbps but currently for some...
  5. Please help with my internet connectivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with my internet connectivity.: Hi so I have the sky 1gig router and it is placed downstairs. I have my pc upstairs and it is connected to wifi via a Realtek 8811CU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC. About a month ago I used to be constantly connected to 5ghz and hitting around 80-90 mbps but currently for some...
  6. Please help! Internet connection issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Internet connection issues: Can somone please tell me why my pc can’t connect to the internet. When I click ‘show available networks’ nothing happens. I can tell this is an issue for a lot of people because of YouTube videos I’ve seen but none of the methods have worked. Please help submitted by...
  7. Please help: not able to connect to internet.

Please help: not able to connect to internet.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/calm-smile4253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld3e0c/please_help_not_able_to_connect_to_internet/
  8. Plz help :( wifi connected but no internet access

Plz help :( wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I got a blue screen.. it said i should restart it, but every time I did that, the blue screen pop up again.. so I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the...
  9. PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :: [IMG][IMG]Can you please help me with this : i already tried to update my driver, cleaning the ethernet cable but it just lost like that and doesnt work very well ,pls can you help me with this? its been a week and nothing is fixed : pls i need your help....
  10. Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped: Hi, My computer shows that I have WiFi connection and that I am connected to the Internet, however I am not able to load any web pages. When I run problem solver tool, it either finds 'bad gateway problem' and fixes it, or doesn't find anything at all. Then the internet...