Windows 10: Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc

Discus and support Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I connect to my internet, and it says no internet, secured, even though i do still have internet and can google things, i also have issues with opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vicenteperez3, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc

I connect to my internet, and it says no internet, secured, even though i do still have internet and can google things, i also have issues with opening programs, they just dont open. i cant even reset my pc.

please help me

:)

Vicenteperez3, Jun 14, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 14, 2019
  3. belitsky Win User
    How to share internet connection from desktop to wifi through router?

Hey guys,
    can you help me set up home network?
    I have a D-Link Dir-300 router, desktop pc with two network cards on board and notebook with wifi. And internet through local network vpn.

I want to connect internet to my desktop pc (cause it's faster then dir-300 connection) and then to dir-300 from second lan port for wifi sharing.
    And use wifi on notebook.

How should i set up this?

belitsky, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc

Connected to the Wifi, but it says "No Internet, Secured".

You said that you already tried connecting to a Wifi connection when you picked it up, yes? because this is a new connection to their Wifi that's why it worked. This might be a problem with the wifi's domain. I suggest you contact your ISP to reconfigure
    it, it's possible that the IP on your laptop was not recognized by the domain.

69IronMan69, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc

1. Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc - Similar Threads - Connected WiFi says

2. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  3. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  4. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows says "no internet, secured" even though I have a fast wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says "no internet, secured" even though I have a fast wifi connection: I have a pretty fast wifi connection from Verizon but Windows reports my network "No internet, Secured." I have just noticed that I am not getting any operating system updates on the grounds that I am not connected to the internet, even though I am. There has to be a known...
  6. Windows says "no internet, secured" even though I have a fast wifi connection

Windows says "no internet, secured" even though I have a fast wifi connection: I have a pretty fast wifi connection from Verizon but Windows reports my network "No internet, Secured." I have just noticed that I am not getting any operating system updates on the grounds that I am not connected to the internet, even though I am. There has to be a known...
  7. Windows says "no internet, secured" even though I have a fast wifi connection

8. It says 'No internet, secured' but I am still able to use WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says 'No internet, secured' but I am still able to use WiFi: On my internet panel on the bottom right, it says I have no internet but I am still able to use it. Other devices can use the wifi perfectly fine, but now my computer is much slower online. Microsoft apps do not open now, saying that I have no internet. This happened suddenly...
  9. It says 'No internet, secured' but I am still able to use WiFi

It says 'No internet, secured' but I am still able to use WiFi: On my internet panel on the bottom right, it says I have no internet but I am still able to use it. Other devices can use the wifi perfectly fine, but now my computer is much slower online. Microsoft apps do not open now, saying that I have no internet. This happened suddenly...
  10. It says 'No internet, secured' but I am still able to use WiFi

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can I be connected when it says no internet secured?