Windows 10: Connecting 2 laptops

Discus and support Connecting 2 laptops in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What cables do I need to hardwire 2 laptops together. I've tried networking them via a modem but I've failed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DickConnors, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Connecting 2 laptops

What cables do I need to hardwire 2 laptops together. I've tried networking them via a modem but I've failed.

:)

DickConnors, Sep 10, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 10, 2019
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Connecting 2 laptops

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Connecting 2 laptops

1. Connecting 2 laptops - Similar Threads - Connecting laptops

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  4. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  5. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  6. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  8. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  9. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6
  10. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6