Windows 10: Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10

Discus and support Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect a device through the HyperTerminal program in windows 10. On connecting the device through the USB port, the program asks to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Baheerathan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Baheerathan Win User

Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10

I want to connect a device through the HyperTerminal program in windows 10. On connecting the device through the USB port, the program asks to connect through a TCP/IP (Winsock) port. But the device won't get opened on doing so. It says "cannot connect to port no XX". Earlier things worked when there was a COM port option in the HyperTerminal which now went missing. How to solve the problem?

:)

Baheerathan, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sachin Venkatesh Win User

Windows XP HyperTerminal in Windows 10?

Hello Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it helps.

HyperTerminal isn't included in Windows 7 and above. There are several options you can use to accomplish the same tasks:

Refer: What happened to HyperTerminal?

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 7, 2018
  3. lucpilon Win User
    HyperTerminal windows 10

I use to have HyperTerminal in Windows 7 but where can I find it in Windows 10? Any alternative if I can't??

lucpilon, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Taukir Ahmed Win User

HyperTerminal windows 10

Download Hyperterminal for windows From
    Here

Taukir Ahmed, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connecting device through

2. Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection: My Bluetooth mouse does not connect after system reset. I have no Bluetooth icon in start menu and when it searches in devices - nothing appears. How can I connect my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to my surface pc with windows 10? Thanks...
  3. Internet connection through wired LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection through wired LAN: I tried to connect to internet through wired lan. Actually I could connect to same lan with a wifi and even I could access internet through a connection at the back of wifi router(i.e.wired). But I could not directly connect to internet through lan wire(i.e. ethernet) cable....
  4. Connecting with VPN in Windows 10 through the Internet

Connecting with VPN in Windows 10 through the Internet: I get this error in System error log. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. I have ports 1701, 1723 and 3389 on my router and...
  5. Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection?: Hi, I have a computer linked through a SSH/VPN network connection, however I noticed there is simply no way Windows able to login to any Microsoft account, be it trying to create a new one, or sign in for an app such as market. While I can view the market without issue,...
  6. Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection

Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection: Dear all, I generally have good WiFI connection, but in two rooms so I am running a TP-Link system for Wifi through my powernet, which provides me with WiFI in our working space. No problems here. I have been noticing that on my laptop, when I sit in the living space, my...
  7. Limited Connection through Wi-Fi after Windows 10 upgrade

Limited Connection through Wi-Fi after Windows 10 upgrade: I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Connection to Internet through Wi-Fi is not happening after that though it is happening via LAN Cable. Whenever I try to connect through Wi-Fi it gets stuck showing Limited Connectivity and No Internet Access. I went through...
  8. Internet connection through Chrome not by Windows 10 Apps

Internet connection through Chrome not by Windows 10 Apps: I have just upgraded to Windows 10. I have LAN cable connection and internet works as long I use the browsers and programs I had installed prior to the upgrade. When I try to use Window 10 apps: Mail, Microsoft Edge, Calendar, etc., when I try to sign in it tells me it can't...
  9. Connection problems through WiFi

Connection problems through WiFi: I think it's quite a weird problem : I've a desktop in my house which is connected to the router by LAN and I've a laptop,a smartphone which are connected to the router by WiFi. This morning, when I tried to Google something from my laptop, Firefox showed me - [img]...
  10. Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK: 2017 was an exciting and productive year for Cortana — from launching the Harman Kardon Invoke intelligent speaker, releasing our Skills Kit, and introducing many new features and capabilities — we continue to grow the Cortana ecosystem to help people get things done across...