Windows 10: Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10

Discus and support Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect a device through the HyperTerminal program in windows 10. On connecting the device through the USB port, the program asks to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Baheerathan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10

I want to connect a device through the HyperTerminal program in windows 10. On connecting the device through the USB port, the program asks to connect through a TCP/IP (Winsock) port. But the device won't get opened on doing so. It says "cannot connect to port no XX". Earlier things worked when there was a COM port option in the HyperTerminal which now went missing. How to solve the problem?

:)

Baheerathan, Sep 7, 2018

2. Windows XP HyperTerminal in Windows 10?

Hello Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it helps.

HyperTerminal isn't included in Windows 7 and above. There are several options you can use to accomplish the same tasks:

Refer: What happened to HyperTerminal?

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 7, 2018
  3. lucpilon Win User
    HyperTerminal windows 10

I use to have HyperTerminal in Windows 7 but where can I find it in Windows 10? Any alternative if I can't??

lucpilon, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10

HyperTerminal windows 10

Download Hyperterminal for windows From
    Here

Taukir Ahmed, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10

1. Connecting a device through HyperTerminal in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connecting device through

2. Audio devices connected through the audio jack not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio devices connected through the audio jack not working.: Was working fine until today. Audio input is detected but no audio is coming through. USB audio devices work fine when connected. The audio troubleshooter says that the windows audio services are not responding. When i try to update the audio drivers through device manager,...
  3. Audio devices connected through the audio jack not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio devices connected through the audio jack not working.: Was working fine until today. Audio input is detected but no audio is coming through. USB audio devices work fine when connected. The audio troubleshooter says that the windows audio services are not responding. When i try to update the audio drivers through device manager,...
  4. Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB: I am using Windows 10 Home on my laptop. I am trying to connect my Android mobile to the laptop through USB. I can hear the sound, enable file transfer on mobile device, getting a pop-up that the device is ready to use. But the device is not showing up on Windows explorer.To...
  5. Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB

Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB: I am using Windows 10 Home on my laptop. I am trying to connect my Android mobile to the laptop through USB. I can hear the sound, enable file transfer on mobile device, getting a pop-up that the device is ready to use. But the device is not showing up on Windows explorer.To...
  6. Mobile device not showing up on Windows 10 when connected through USB

7. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  8. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  9. Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices?

Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices?: I recently got a windows pc and downloaded iTunes because I have the subscription. I connected a pair of wired headphones to my pc and played a song from my library tab and I came out of the speakers. Any other sounds that are from the internet or the sound tests came out...
  10. Can't connect Bluetooth device through desktop adapter

Can't connect Bluetooth device through desktop adapter: I purchased this Bluetooth adapter a while ago installed the drivers and was able to connect my headphones via "Bluetooth & other devices" but after I updated my PC, when I go to where my headphones are it says "Bluetooth is turned off". Windows recognizes the driver and the...