Windows 10: connecting a laptop and computer screen

Discus and support connecting a laptop and computer screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i try to connnect my lapto to my computer desktop with adaptor i get two black screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vj195565, Aug 8, 2020.

1. vj195565 Win User

connecting a laptop and computer screen

when i try to connnect my lapto to my computer desktop with adaptor i get two black screens

:)

vj195565, Aug 8, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 9, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. connecting a laptop and computer screen - Similar Threads - connecting laptop computer

2. Laptop not connecting to screen cabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not connecting to screen cabled: Hello!!I've always worked with a Dell laptop connected to a Dell Monitor Displayport to USB C .Few days ago the Monitor stopped to recognize the connection with the laptop. I tried everything I could considering that:- The monitor doesn't recognize my laptop neither with a...
  3. Laptop not connecting to screen cabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not connecting to screen cabled: Hello!!I've always worked with a Dell laptop connected to a Dell Monitor Displayport to USB C .Few days ago the Monitor stopped to recognize the connection with the laptop. I tried everything I could considering that:- The monitor doesn't recognize my laptop neither with a...
  4. Access computers screen on a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access computers screen on a laptop: Can I access my computers screen with an laptop? (Both Windows 10) Im asking because no monitor is free home. My father is using one and my sis is using one. I have just an laptop left. I don’t want to use the laptop because it’s much slower than the pc. I want to use the...
  5. Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet: I want to be able to use my laptop (Acer Spin) as a drawing tablet in tandem with my PC, is there any plausible way to do this ? Both run on Windows 10. submitted by /u/meme_lord04 [link] [comments]...
  6. Connecting an ultrawide 3440x1440 screen to a laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting an ultrawide 3440x1440 screen to a laptop: Hi, There is a topic about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-change-resolution-to-3440x1440-in/673ffd7c-d7b5-45f3-97e7-a9cfcc7d1c3e but is already four years old and now so many years later I seem to run into the same problem and I'm not...
  7. Laptop trying to make network connection with computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop trying to make network connection with computer: Both have Windows 10 Home Edition 1903.18362.535 64 bit on it. the printer is HP Officejet 6600 The initial purpose was to share the printer HP Officejet 6600 (usb connected)that is set as shared on the computer and working, on the laptop I get the error : Windows cannot...
  8. laptop connects with another computer and need disabling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop connects with another computer and need disabling: idk how, but my laptop not only connects to another computer, but also shares options with it as well. say I changed my background picture, the background picture will appear on another computer as well. the computer and the laptop act as two different devices though. I need...
  9. Bridge connection from laptop to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bridge connection from laptop to computer: Hi I have a question. Me and my friend did a bridge connection basically a sharing internet from his laptop. When I got the internet working on my desktop It worked. Today earlier when i got home i hooked back up when i got home from school the internet showed a triangle with...
  10. Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen: I have a dell xps laptop bought a dual screen dell monitor unfortunately my laptop don't have vga port so I bought dualhead2go analog converter tried many times to connect it doesn't show up its detected what can I do 22315