Windows 10: Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

Discus and support Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so I'm trying to connect a Microsoft precision mouse via Bluetooth for the first time and this might be a stupid question, but is seems impossible,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pdc_johan, Jan 24, 2021.

1. pdc_johan Win User

Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

Hi, so I'm trying to connect a Microsoft precision mouse via Bluetooth for the first time and this might be a stupid question, but is seems impossible, since it seems the cable have to be disconnected for the pairing light to start blinking, but if I dis-connect it I can't use it to actually search and connect it with the Bluesoleil dongle interface?!? Well it would be the same problem if I had to use the windows interface.

Regards,

Per

:)

pdc_johan, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Precision Mouse/Windows 10 Bluetooth issues

Hi Rob,

There might be a problem with your precision mouse that causes the issue.
    To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Any changes made prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried testing the mouse on a different computer?

We would also recommend that you check out this
    link this will provide you steps on how to troubleshoot Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. In case the issue occurs, it
    would be best that you visit your device manufacturer website so you can download the latest driver that will be compatible with your computer.

We look forward to your response.

Rose Ter, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Hans L Win User
    MS Precision mouse not working in 1909

I will do this in the afternoon today. One question, though:

"Now, your mouse should be be showing in the list." Which list? Or did you mean "Now, your mouse should NOT be showing in the list."?

Hans L, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse connectivity issues

I have a few bluetooth mouse. However the Microsoft bluetooth mouse will connect to an android device but it simply wouldn't connect to any of my windows 10 devices. its not the bluetooth on my device as it is connect to other bluetooth mouse. Please advise
    and suggest if there are any additional drivers available or does the mouse have to be returned.

MoeAmod Bosco, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

1. Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth - Similar Threads - Connecting microsoft precision

2. Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse sculpted I just purchased. Every 5-10 seconds, the mouse will become unresponsive for 1-2 seconds or if I don't use it for a few seconds, it takes about 1 second for it to reconnect. The battery is new.I have removed and added it as a...
  3. Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse sculpted I just purchased. Every 5-10 seconds, the mouse will become unresponsive for 1-2 seconds or if I don't use it for a few seconds, it takes about 1 second for it to reconnect. The battery is new.I have removed and added it as a...
  4. Precision Mouse cannot work outside of Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Precision Mouse cannot work outside of Bluetooth: Hi all, I have a precision mouse. This kind: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-precision-mouse/8qc5p0d8ddjt?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab It works great over Bluetooth. Here's the thing. It used to work great while plugged in. On older...
  5. Microsoft Precision Mouse

Microsoft Precision Mouse: Hello, I just bought a Microsoft Precision mouse. I'm trying to pair it with my Dell Inspiron 17 laptop. When I go through the steps to pair, nothing comes up in my bluetooth devices. Also my bluetooth compatibility is higher than 4.0. Any help would be appreciated. Larry A...
  6. Microsoft Precision Mouse not working with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Microsoft Precision Mouse not working with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: Hi, Ever since an update with windows around June, I have noticed that my Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse behaving erratically. 1 The smart switch feature has been slower than before. 2 My macros has been back to default. It was not a problem for me until I opened up...
  7. about Microsoft precision mouse

about Microsoft precision mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much?...
  8. Microsoft Precision Mouse Not Charging

Microsoft Precision Mouse Not Charging: Hello, I purchased a Precision mouse a couple of months ago, and all seemed to be working fine. A month after purchasing it, I received a notification that battery is running low, and I need to charge the device. After charging it over night, I saw it was still showing a...
  9. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.: Hello! I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new mouse, that's supposed to connect via bluetooth. First of all it doesen't show up when I click on the "show hidden icons" thing...
  10. How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black

How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black: Hi! I would like to disassemble the Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse but I can't find any manual or tutorial on how to do it. No screws are visible and the top lid does not seem to come off easily. Link the the mouse:...