Windows 10: connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

Discus and support connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just recently purchased the nextbook flexx 11.6 2n1 from walmart and so far its a great computer just for the record. reviews are mixed for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milenkoincarnat, Feb 29, 2016.

1. connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

I just recently purchased the nextbook flexx 11.6 2n1 from walmart and so far its a great computer just for the record. reviews are mixed for this device but lets not stray from the topic.

I have successfully connected this device to an ethernet device through the two usb ports on the keyboard and then also today through the micro usb port on the tablet itself. The problem I have run into is keeping the connection on the tablet once I disconnect the keyboard. I have tried staying in laptop mode and switching to tablet mode once disconnecting the keyboard but have had no luck. Has any one else tried this and have a success story? Please share.

Let me clarify that I am using an ethernet to usb cable connected to a powerline adapter for internet. I am not a fan of using wifi when I don't have too. I am unsure if this is hardware or software problem. Or if there is something in setting I simply need to check.

:)

milenkoincarnat, Feb 29, 2016

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Feb 29, 2016
  4. connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

Do you have a specific task that doesn't work or performs poorly over WiFi? If not, I'd just simplify and make sure your WiFi network is secured, then use that instead.

DeaconFrost, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

1. connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help - Similar Threads - connecting ethernet help

2. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?: To preface my questions, I am NOT trying to combine 2 ethernet connections to get any bumps in speed. The speed of both of my fiber ISPs is excellent.I am also not doing this to run programs/apps on specific ethernet connections. ===== The ProblemI have 2 ISPs running into my...
  3. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?: To preface my questions, I am NOT trying to combine 2 ethernet connections to get any bumps in speed. The speed of both of my fiber ISPs is excellent.I am also not doing this to run programs/apps on specific ethernet connections. ===== The ProblemI have 2 ISPs running into my...
  4. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connecting 2 laptops with ethernet cable

Connecting 2 laptops with ethernet cable: when i connect 2 laptops Windows 10 together via ethernet cable can I still connect my laptops to the internet via ethernet while they are connected together?...
  6. Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows device, a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is wacom enabled. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so the tablet acts like a wacom cintiq/one to the laptop? Thanks in advanced :)...
  7. Help with kurio 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with kurio 2 in 1: Hi everyone, I have an old kurio Smart (kurio student 2 in 1 C15200) and I don't have a charger for it, if anyone could help me find a charger for it, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks submitted by /u/hoodedmasker12 [link] [comments]...
  8. Connecting Printer to 2 Ethernet computers !

Connecting Printer to 2 Ethernet computers !: Hi, Just upgraded 2 computers in the home. Replaced the hard drives and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on both. I have a Brothers MFC-L2680W that I used wireless on my wifes pc. After the upgrade I have 2 separate Ethernet cables out of the Router to the Desktops (Needed faster...
  9. 2 Different ethernet connections.

2 Different ethernet connections.: My ethernet connection(s) are very flaky, software frequently complaining that it is not connected. I think it is because I have 2 Different ethernet connections, Ethernet and Ethernet2; my "Home" workgroup appears to exist only on the Ethernet2 connection. How can I...
  10. Ethernet connectivity between 2 computers

Ethernet connectivity between 2 computers: Problem #1 I have 2 computers running WIN 10, connected via an Ethernet crossover cable. In FILE EXPLORER [Computer] I can see both computers on one computer, and only one computer (itself) on the other. I can see both of them as MEDIA DEVICES on both of them. I have...