Windows 10: connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

Discus and support connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just recently purchased the nextbook flexx 11.6 2n1 from walmart and so far its a great computer just for the record. reviews are mixed for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milenkoincarnat, Feb 29, 2016.

1. connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

I just recently purchased the nextbook flexx 11.6 2n1 from walmart and so far its a great computer just for the record. reviews are mixed for this device but lets not stray from the topic.

I have successfully connected this device to an ethernet device through the two usb ports on the keyboard and then also today through the micro usb port on the tablet itself. The problem I have run into is keeping the connection on the tablet once I disconnect the keyboard. I have tried staying in laptop mode and switching to tablet mode once disconnecting the keyboard but have had no luck. Has any one else tried this and have a success story? Please share.

Let me clarify that I am using an ethernet to usb cable connected to a powerline adapter for internet. I am not a fan of using wifi when I don't have too. I am unsure if this is hardware or software problem. Or if there is something in setting I simply need to check.

:)

milenkoincarnat, Feb 29, 2016

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Feb 29, 2016
  4. connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

Do you have a specific task that doesn't work or performs poorly over WiFi? If not, I'd just simplify and make sure your WiFi network is secured, then use that instead.

DeaconFrost, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help

1. connecting a windows "2 n 1" to ethernet help - Similar Threads - connecting ethernet help

2. 2 Different ethernet connections.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Different ethernet connections.: My ethernet connection(s) are very flaky, software frequently complaining that it is not connected. I think it is because I have 2 Different ethernet connections, Ethernet and Ethernet2; my "Home" workgroup appears to exist only on the Ethernet2 connection. How can I...
  3. Ethernet connectivity between 2 computers

Ethernet connectivity between 2 computers: Problem #1 I have 2 computers running WIN 10, connected via an Ethernet crossover cable. In FILE EXPLORER [Computer] I can see both computers on one computer, and only one computer (itself) on the other. I can see both of them as MEDIA DEVICES on both of them. I have...
  4. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: My PC will not allow an ethernet connection for the WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/32963d70-98e1-4bf8-9037-5cf1be063c08
  5. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: I can't get my laptop to connect to internet using etherate cable. I have used this setup in the past but recently can't seem to get it to connect. I use win 10. Seems that a new update may have corrupted the equipment or drivers. Any ideas ??...
  6. how to connect 2 devices in to 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect 2 devices in to 1: hi I have got a Lenovo laptop as well as a Lenovo tablet. but today my tablet broke. So my question is how can I connect my tablet too my laptop? being all of my stuff that I had on the tablet, I cannot access it on my laptop. can anyone help?...
  7. Cannot connect ethernet to home computer will only connect by wifi. Need help with Ethernet...

Cannot connect ethernet to home computer will only connect by wifi. Need help with Ethernet...: Please help! new computer will only connect by Wi-Fi. Need to connect by hardline Ethernet cable for gaming. 1) cable is good works with Xbox 2) ran trouble shooter - windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy setting. 3) ran network adapter trouble...
  8. How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?: So, I'm using this program called aster which lets you turn your one computer into 2. For some reason this program doesn't allow you to have 2 monitors on one workplace. Is there a way to list 2 monitors as 1? OS: Windows 10 Processor: 64 bit...
  9. Ethernet connection recognized for 1 second every 30 seconds

Ethernet connection recognized for 1 second every 30 seconds: hi all and thanks for reading... windows 10 machine, up to date, wireless is fine, though ethernet says disconnected when it is connected, and every 25-30 seconds the ethernet connection flashes 'identifying' for 1 second then goes back to disconnected. it's a Dell...
  10. windows metered connection ethernet

windows metered connection ethernet: Found some guide online about turning on metered connection on ethernet connection here and its need you to tweak regedit. My Question is, it is safe to do this on ethernet connection because windows 10 only give you this option on wireless connection but since my internet...