Windows 10: Connecting Airpods pro

Discus and support Connecting Airpods pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by guywithpcneedshelp, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Connecting Airpods pro

I'm trying to connect my airpods pro...

I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new device but they are still unable to be found by my computer. help...

:)

guywithpcneedshelp, Nov 19, 2020

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Tee_221 Win User
    Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Connecting Airpods pro

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Airpods pro

1. Connecting Airpods pro - Similar Threads - Connecting Airpods pro

2. Airpods Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Not Connecting: When trying to connect my airpods to Windows 10, the airpods come up as headphones rather than airpods like they would before, then continue to say connecting for ages. It gets stuck there, I've paired them before. I've updated all my drivers and all, but I cant seem to get...
  3. Airpods pro can't connect windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro can't connect windows 8: Previously, I used to connect to AirPods Pro stereo on my computer, but there was an old driver in avg.So I updated my driver, and since then, I only saw AirPods Pro Hands-Free on the sound reproduction device, but AirPods Pro Stereo disappeared, so I haven't been able to use...
  4. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  5. AirPod Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPod Connection: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R and I am trying to get my air pods to connect with the bluetooth so I can listen to what is on the computer. Anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-connection/c6d95867-fe29-42db-87d0-47321b352820
  6. airpod pro connection issue

airpod pro connection issue: hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu....
  7. airpod pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    airpod pro: Hello, I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have tried uninstalling and updating the drivers and that did not work....
  8. airpods not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    airpods not connecting: Every time I try connecting my AirPods to my computer it says "driver unavailable", I checked the device manager and the "microsoft_hfp_audio_device_97 was not working, I tried updating the driver but that didn't work and I also tried reinstalling it....
  9. Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6

Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6: Hello, I have a surface pro 6, and although I am able to pair my airpods with my surface pro, I used to be able to connect them to my computer but now I am no longer able to. They just do that thing where I click on them to connect and it says either "cannot connect" or...
  10. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro: I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device' and that...