Windows 10: Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop

Discus and support Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to pair the keyboard but do not have requested number to type in to confirm authenticity. How to delete installed info on laptop to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinFielding, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop

I am trying to pair the keyboard but do not have requested number to type in to confirm authenticity. How to delete installed info on laptop to get fresh connection, and thus the number

:)

KevinFielding, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Swandy Win User

Getting "special" keys on Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to work with Win 10

I have Windows 10 (upgraded from Win 7.1) installed on an iMac on a Bootcamp partition. When I was running Windows 7.1, all the function keys (to control brightness, volume, music playing) worked perfectly. Now under Windows 10 none of them work. And yes, I did go into the setup and try turning on and off the check box for whether or not the keys performed as Function keys with and without holding the FN key.
    Any ideas/suggestions? If I go into Bluetooth devices, the keyboard is shown properly as an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.
    Thanks.

Swandy, Feb 11, 2019
  3. TexTwil Win User
    Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices!

Anyone any suggestions? I'm using build 1803.

Thanks

BarrieFeatherstone, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop

1. Connecting Apple Bluetooth keyboard A 1314 to Win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting Apple Bluetooth

2. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  3. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  4. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  6. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  7. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

8. Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop: Hey all, connected my Apple magic keyboard to razer laptop and most of the characters are working fine on the new keyboard. However, the function keys i.e. brightness levels, volume etc. Don't seem to work, and can't figure out why they aren't.. have tried downloading and...
  9. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...
  10. Getting "special" keys on Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to work with Win 10

Getting "special" keys on Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to work with Win 10: I have Windows 10 (upgraded from Win 7.1) installed on an iMac on a Bootcamp partition. When I was running Windows 7.1, all the function keys (to control brightness, volume, music playing) worked perfectly. Now under Windows 10 none of them work. And yes, I did go into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple 1314 keyboard setup

2. apple a 1314