Windows 10: Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

Discus and support Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cbsimpson_dc, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this problem. After trying numerous different recommendations I found the solution! Simply delete the paired B&O H8 headphones from the Bluetooth devices list, connect the headphones with the USB charging cable to the Surface Book and then add the headphones as a new Bluetooth device and the Surface Book will recognize the headphones as an audio device.

:)

cbsimpson_dc, Sep 12, 2020
  2. RASARM Win User

Can't connect B&O H9i headphones to Surface Pro 5

New B&O H9i headphones. Pairs with Surface Pro 5 but displays "can't connect" message

RASARM, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Book and Book 2 drivers released for Windows 10 - Feb.13

Surface Book (1st Gen)

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Manual download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49497

Surface Book 2

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Manual download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=56261

Brink, Sep 12, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

1. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Connecting B&O Headphones

2. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  3. 32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2: Hi, the LG monitor 32UN880-B isn't working with my Surface Book 2. I've tried USB C and HDMI connections, in both cases the monitor is recognized but fails to show content. I believe it is the resolution, windows forces it to be greyed out or maxes out as some comically low...
  4. 32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2: Hi, the LG monitor 32UN880-B isn't working with my Surface Book 2. I've tried USB C and HDMI connections, in both cases the monitor is recognized but fails to show content. I believe it is the resolution, windows forces it to be greyed out or maxes out as some comically low...
  5. Surface Book keeps typing letter "b" but "b" key not working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Book keeps typing letter "b" but "b" key not working!: Hi My Surface Book keeps typing the letter "b". As soon as the Surface Book starts and at the login screen it starts typing b multiple times in the password field itself. I have tried all kinds of troubleshooting: - Reinstalled the keyboard driver - Latest Windows...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones randomy disconnect with Surface Book 2

Bluetooth Headphones randomy disconnect with Surface Book 2: Hi I have a my Surface Book 2 connected to my Skullcandy Indy Bluetooth Headphones. I have used them for some time without issue, now they started randomly disconnecting after about 10 minutes or so. This doesn't happen when they are connected to my mobile devices. How can...
  7. Microsoft Headphones 2 connected via Bluetooth to MS Surface Book 3: audio sources

Microsoft Headphones 2 connected via Bluetooth to MS Surface Book 3: audio sources: Hello, I have Microsoft Headphones 2 connected via Bluetooth to my MS Surface Book 3. Now assume that for example I listen to an online radio stream which works fine and I can hear it fine with my headphones. However, whenever I start a program like Zoom or I start to...
  8. Can't connect my B&W Headphones via bluetooth

Can't connect my B&W Headphones via bluetooth: My B&W PX headphones work fine when connected via usb and I've no issues on my Apple devices, however when I attempt to connect via bluetooth, they're placed in the Other Devices category, and consequently there's no audio. I've tried removing and re-pairing including with...
  9. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  10. Can't connect B&O H9i headphones to Surface Pro 5

Can't connect B&O H9i headphones to Surface Pro 5: New B&O H9i headphones. Pairs with Surface Pro 5 but displays "can't connect" message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bo-h9i-headphones-to-surface-pro-5/07e302a5-0c58-4945-91b3-63f1ad248cd4