Windows 10: Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Discus and support Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eva K5TR, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Eva K5TR Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to why they won't connect or why the audio won't play through them?

:)

Eva K5TR, Sep 22, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

1. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds

2. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  3. Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity: I bought Beats Studio Buds + for my birthday, and just recently got a blue tooth adapter. how do i connect them to my computer? it says its paired, but it wont come out as an audio device. and it also doesn't show up as a playback device either....
  4. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  6. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. connecting earbuds to laptop

connecting earbuds to laptop: tried everything I could find on youtube and elsewhere, can not get my Tozo T6 earbuds to pair up or connect to laptop win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-earbuds-to-laptop/0e4dea01-75ad-4d73-abbd-2e9e91c98671
  9. Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...: Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update. Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01 I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds: No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?...