Windows 10: Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a hearing aid by GN ReSound which is Bluetooth enabled & I would like to connect it with Windows 10 laptop. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NiravJoc, Oct 23, 2021.

1. NiravJoc Win User

Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

I have a hearing aid by GN ReSound which is Bluetooth enabled & I would like to connect it with Windows 10 laptop. Is this possible?

:)

NiravJoc, Oct 23, 2021
  2. tfwul Win User

Pairing hearing aids - device not detected

So, as a try, I was interested whether I could get sound on my hearing aids whilst watching a TV broadcast thru Microsoft Edge. Of course I can switch on the speakers but this is not desirable at times.

Along with my hearing aids I have a small device named ConnectClip. This device 'connects' other sound sources to my hearing aids. For instance, when listing to the radio on my smartphone.

Anyway, ConnectClip should be paired. I followed the video tutorial on this, that says nothing more than to enable Bluetooth, switched on the ConnectClip and select the device from the list at 'Add new device'.

As expected, it isn't that simple: the device is not detected.

I tried all kinds of settings but run out of ideas.

FWIW : at Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections I do notice an entry
    "Bluetooth Network Connection 2" reading 'Not connected'
    I am not sure whether that has something to do with it though.

The Device Manager > Bluetooth does not show some kind of 'Bluetooth adapter'.

Windows 10 x64 19042.985
    I can't verify the currently installed Bluetooth version.

Anyone any suggestions..??

Thanks!

tfwul, Oct 23, 2021
  3. How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the make and model of the Bluetooth hearing aid?

Yes, you can use your Bluetooth hearing aids as an Output device, if the device is compatible with Windows 10. I will suggest you with the steps to set Bluetooth hearing aid as the default playback device.

Before setting your hearing aid as the default device, it is required to configure the Bluetooth device. Please refer this article
    Connect a Bluetooth device
    to connect a Bluetooth device and go ahead with the below suggested steps.

1. Click on Start, type in Control Panel.

2. In Control panel, click on Hardware and Sound.

3. Under Sound, click Manage audio devices.

4. In the Sound box, click the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth Hearing aid, click
    Set Default, and then click OK.

You can also refer the article from HP regarding
    how to connect a Bluetooth Device on Windows computer

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

1. Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting Bluetooth enabled

2. Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC: I have successfully paired my new hearing aids that have Bluetooth to my desktop PC that runs on Windows 10. Somehow, these are shown under “Other devices” rather than “Audio”. When I look under System> Sound, the hearing aids are not listed. As result, I can’t hear any...
  3. Windows Support For Bluetooth-Enabled Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Support For Bluetooth-Enabled Hearing Aids: The majority of posts about this subject fall into two main categories: Pairing and subsequent Sound setup. I've not seen my specific problem described. I suppose my issue is a back-end to the Pairing process. Windows recognizes my hearing aid and shows it under Devices &...
  4. Windows Support For Bluetooth-Enabled Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Support For Bluetooth-Enabled Hearing Aids: The majority of posts about this subject fall into two main categories: Pairing and subsequent Sound setup. I've not seen my specific problem described. I suppose my issue is a back-end to the Pairing process. Windows recognizes my hearing aid and shows it under Devices &...
  5. Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop: I have a hearing aid by GN ReSound which is Bluetooth enabled & I would like to connect it with Windows 10 laptop. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-enabled-hearing-aid-with/63968964-b69c-434d-94c5-2275a4d4521e
  6. Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop: I have a hearing aid by GN ReSound which is Bluetooth enabled & I would like to connect it with Windows 10 laptop. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-enabled-hearing-aid-with/63968964-b69c-434d-94c5-2275a4d4521e
  7. connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer

connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer: When will Microsoft provide support to connect hearing aid via Bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-hearing-aids-on-windows-10/4b448e31-0a2b-47a5-a636-04faa008848a
  8. Bluetooth enabled hearing aids

Bluetooth enabled hearing aids: I have Oticon hearing aids, which support streaming from my IPHONE. My Surface can pair with the hearing aids and appears as a connected device but I can not select them as an audio output device. Please help...
  9. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: My Resound application shows up on Bluetooth Devices but then I can not locate it to use on my laptop. My question is vague and I can supply more details if needed. Thanks...
  10. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b