Windows 10: Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death

Discus and support Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I connected my bluetooth jlab go air wireless earbuds to my windows 10 pc, i was brought to the blue screen of death and its a never ending loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaredTheGem, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death

When I connected my bluetooth jlab go air wireless earbuds to my windows 10 pc, i was brought to the blue screen of death and its a never ending loop of turning off pc -> blue screen of death. And yes, i have unplugged the pc and monitor. And i dont feel like factory reseting my pc because of the data stored on it

:)

JaredTheGem, Jun 2, 2021

2. Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

I have a pair of
    JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones
    (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs
    headphones to my new laptop however, I cannot get my headphones to pop up in the Device list. My headphones are turned on ready to be paired and I get nothing.

I open the Bluetooth Settings and click on "Add Bluetooth & other devices"

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death f82defb9-c81f-424b-a50a-bbd1e82f4490?upload=true.jpg

And then I get this screen that pops up with three options - "Bluetooth," "Wireless Display," and "Everything else."

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death b4a1218d-b483-47c4-ba7e-6031ce163fb8?upload=true.jpg

It doesn't matter if I try with "Bluetooth" or "Everything Else" (It's not a wireless display so clearly that is not the one to use... however I did try it and it didn't find my headphones either).... But no matter what I do, this
    is the screen I get and NO OPTIONS pop up below.... I did turn on the Bluetooth on my cellphone to test it and my cellphone did pop up in the options... but I get a big fat zippo from my headphones.

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death de7b52fc-b9ae-494f-8267-4369ef3b8e8f?upload=true.jpg

Soooo..... I dunno why it's not working...

***Modified title from: Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device***

AlexandriaS, Jun 2, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death

Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

Hi NikitaRomeo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it can get difficult if the applications are not working as expected. I see that you have tried few steps that might help us. However, we can go ahead and try few steps to see if we can resolve this issue.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you are using? You can refer this article to

Check for operating system information in Windows 10.

3. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?

Method 1: Bluetooth Support Service is running.

1. Hold down the Windows logo key and press the R key to bring up the Run
      box
    2. Type services.msc and press Enter.
    3. Right-click Bluetooth Support Service, then click Start. (If the Start option grayed out, then click
      Restart.)
    4. Right-click on Bluetooth Support Service again, and this time click
      Properties.
    5. Set its startup type to Automatic. Click Apply, and then click
      OK.
    6. Hold down the Windows logo key and press
      I key to bring up the Settings window, and make sure the Bluetooth option is there.

Method 2: connection/detection issues with Bluetooth and Fix Bluetooth problem:

I suggest you to refer this article
    I have connection/detection issues with my Bluetooth device
    and

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    , check if that helps.

Method 3: Customer Support FAQ.

I also suggest you to refer this article on Connect
    to Bluetooth, Pair to your device
    , and check if that helps.

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death

1. Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death - Similar Threads - Connecting Bluetooth JLab

2. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  3. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  4. wireless Jlab headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless Jlab headphone: I have a wireless Jlab headphone. It dosen't have a microphone. when windows 11 bluetooth finds it, it connects as voice instead of audio.. I have to remove the voice, and retry bluetooth and it finds the audio. the problem is I have to do this everytime I reboot my machine....
  5. wireless Jlab headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless Jlab headphone: I have a wireless Jlab headphone. It dosen't have a microphone. when windows 11 bluetooth finds it, it connects as voice instead of audio.. I have to remove the voice, and retry bluetooth and it finds the audio. the problem is I have to do this everytime I reboot my machine....
  6. On going Blue Screen of Death Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On going Blue Screen of Death Issue: Hello Everyone, My Windows 10 Education N PC has been crashing occasionally with the BSoD. The error code says "kernel security check failure". If I hit the error, there is no way to bring my system back up other than doing a hard shutdown. I don't think my PC has been...
  7. Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect: I have Jabra Elite 65t wireless earbuds that can’t seem to connect to my PC which runs on windows ten. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have a solution? Thanks submitted by /u/soapener [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth for new Wireless earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth for new Wireless earbuds: Hello, I got a new Wireless earbuds. And try to connect on the windows 10. It did not connect. I thought something was wrong with the earbuds so I tried to connect on the Chromebook and the phone it connected. Than I ran the Bluetooth trouble shoot on the windows 10 and this...
  9. Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.: I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs...
  10. Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device.: I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs...