Windows 10: Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer

Discus and support Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant connect wireless altec speaker to computer. have windows10. cant find device when its clearly discoverable. tried to see if driver was updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pennypfu, Jul 21, 2019.

1. pennypfu Win User

Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer

cant connect wireless altec speaker to computer. have windows10. cant find device when its clearly discoverable. tried to see if driver was updated and non of them say audio or radio or sound. disconnected all other Bluetooth devices. (android and other audio, sound and Bluetooth device related. restarted both devices several times. Nothing seems to work. Don't even know driver name.

:)

pennypfu, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Pairing a JBL Flip bluetooth speaker to my windows 10 computer

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you tried connecting to a different computer and check the functionality?
    • Have you installed necessary drivers for speakers?

As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to try connecting to a different computer running Windows 10 check if the speakers works as it should. Also install all driver updates and check the functionality.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound from Bluetooth speakers. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Asus computer speakers stopped working with Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • Are you referring to the external speakers or Laptop speakers?
    There might be a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings or the audio drivers might have gone bad in the system.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run inbuilt audio troubleshooter and check if it works. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on Playing audio and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Note: If your computer is having problems playing sound, try using the Playing Audio troubleshooter to fix the problem. It checks for common problems with your volume settings, your sound card
    or driver, and your speakers or headphones.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to refer to the steps in the article given below and check if it helps.

No sound in Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: The above article will help you identify and fix common sound problems in Windows, including no sound coming from your speakers or headphones.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer

Connect speakers in Windows 10

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue

1. Do you see the speakers listed under Device Manager on your system?

2. Have you installed all pending updates on the system?

3. Are you using USB or 3.5 mm cable to connect the speaker?

I suggest you to right click on the Start icon and select Device Manager. All the device connected to your computer will be listed under it. Check if you can find the speaker listed there. If the speakers are listed try updating the drivers.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Further, Try the steps provided under the section "Set Default Device" from the below article and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab04

Also refer the below links,

Technical Support - Edifier USA

How to connect Bluetooth speakers to iOS Mac PC Android Device

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer

1. Connecting blutooooth speaker to asus windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Connecting blutooooth speaker

2. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  3. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  4. No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10: So I have a dell Latitude 15 5577 and about a year ago the speakers stopped working and I tried a fresh windows 10 install, drivers etc and assumed speakers were faulty... Cut forward a year and my laptop decides to update to Windows 11 laptops not compatible and my partner...
  5. No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10: So I have a dell Latitude 15 5577 and about a year ago the speakers stopped working and I tried a fresh windows 10 install, drivers etc and assumed speakers were faulty... Cut forward a year and my laptop decides to update to Windows 11 laptops not compatible and my partner...
  6. No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.: My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the computer speaker. I already try with services, updating drivers. Now I don't know what to do....
  8. ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Computer unable to connect to internet: Long story short, we reccently changed ISP and about 2-3 weeks go by and now i can connect to the router, but i dont get wifi. Instead it shows me the little yellow warning icon on the wifi icon. i have tried restarting my PC, Trouble shooting, network reset, entering the...
  9. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker: I am trying to use my echo as a speaker for my computer. I didn't have Bluetooth on the computer so I purchase a USB Bluetooth. I have tried everything to get it connected. First I couldn't even find the Echo as a device. It did finally show up in "add a device" after I...
  10. how do i connect on microsoft 10 windows speakers that are already connected to computer...

how do i connect on microsoft 10 windows speakers that are already connected to computer...: Im needing help to hear my speakers on Microsoft windows 10 that are already connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-on-microsoft-10-windows-speakers/f6df7b2d-aa06-43d3-8904-fb3f191e611c