Windows 10: connecting burners

Discus and support connecting burners in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I connect a burner in windows media player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jwilloh36, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:27 AM.

1. Jwilloh36 Win User

connecting burners

How do I connect a burner in windows media player

:)

2. Connect a burner and Restart Player

Updated to Windows 10

Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player.

CONNECT A BURNER AND RESTART PLAYER????

I cannot locate my DVD/CD DRIVE / BURNER nor is it being detected?

There is not a E or F drive listed.

I have gone as far as unplugging the DVD/CD DRIVE / BURNER and plug it back in and it's still not being detected nor is it listed in DEVICES area?

Was working perfectly fine yesterday?

Any ideas out here?????????????

Your sure not going to get any answers from Microsoft.

Thanxs

Just SimplyMe, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  3. JGRIGBY Win User
    Connect a burner and Restart Player

My Windows Media Player does not detect my computers drive to burn cd's. WMP says "Connect a Burner and Restart the Player". I cannot connect the burner - the device manager does not have a dvd/cd in the list any more. I have tried and tried but cannot get
    the drivers working. This only happened with Windows 10.

4. deemby Win User

connecting burners

No DVD Burner in win10

Hi. Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded the suggested programme and was able to produce the necessary VOB files. I could not get the burner to work however. Although the programme recognises my burner as per screen, my PC tell me to insert a disc. I have used both my H and I drives, and also tried DVD+RW and DVD-R, both of which are compatible with the programme. Bree ( a forum guru), also suggested using DVD style.I downloaded that but got the same result. I know that you may not be clued up on the particular software, could there be an issue with the drives? when I check the device manager, things seem to be okay. I just feel that I am missing a step somewhere. When I used win 7, I didnt think about what I was doing, it just happened

connecting burners [​IMG]

Thema:

connecting burners

1. connecting burners - Similar Threads - connecting burners

2. why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...: Windows 10 ethernet connections show different descriptions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-ethernet-designations-different-on-3/5b9152ad-d48f-457e-9ff5-e1b83f852c65
  3. Problem with a particular Wi-Fi connection with one of my laptops (connects with high...

Problem with a particular Wi-Fi connection with one of my laptops (connects with high...: I'm having a problem like being said on the title. Longer description: I have 2 laptops here, one Asus (which I use more often) and the other one an old bulky Lenovo (less often used, usually only for gaming). There's also 2 different Wi-Fi connections which I could get in...
  4. The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't...: I have tried repeatedly to fix this issue and I cannot find the correct answer. I have a USB port with the error "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it". I have uninstalled, re-installed it, check all USB ports...
  5. Why can't my laptop connect to WiFi, but all my other devices can?

Why can't my laptop connect to WiFi, but all my other devices can?: Recently I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly I crashed because I disconnected from WiFi, so I went to go try and connect back but now there is not even an option for WiFi, only airplane mode. All my other devices are connected to the same WiFi but my laptop won't...
  6. Connectivity

Connectivity: My Toshiba Laptop just had a windows 10 update and now i can't connect to my Roku can anyone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity/4ebdd852-e741-4728-8c1a-5e82b017b0de
  7. Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast

Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast: Hi Team, Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-connecting-to-samsung-series-8/ab873fdc-e021-4803-a752-dd53c3c94990
  8. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: I have an ethernet cable from my moden to my mini pic but it isn't listed as a viable network connection. Why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/1b7d611f-f6be-4cad-8c74-4332de9476d6
  9. When no monitor is connected or turned off, windows can't play game or video

When no monitor is connected or turned off, windows can't play game or video: Hi, I notice that when ever I turn off my monitor, my game stops running. It just freeze and I won't be able to do anything, even if I close and reopen the game. When I turn on the monitor, everything comes back to normal. Same thing happens if you don't connect the...
  10. HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP

HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP: Used to have device "D" and it got lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-a-burner-to-wmp/548ed435-e8b0-4fd6-8ebe-d5fe4a9d300b