Windows 10: connecting by bluetooth to my new epson printer!

Discus and support connecting by bluetooth to my new epson printer! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i've bought a new laptop and new Epson xp-4100 printer and i'm trying to connect it to my laptop to print out work stuff but it says I need drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marco6969, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Marco6969 Win User

connecting by bluetooth to my new epson printer!

hi, i've bought a new laptop and new Epson xp-4100 printer and i'm trying to connect it to my laptop to print out work stuff but it says I need drivers and its driving me mad with the options on the net from free to £20!!! should I be paying for these drivers? and how do I install them and connect to my bloody printer!

:)

Marco6969, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Wow. I searched on a few of those keywords and saw some things relevant to HP printers but not Epson. Really interested to see what you find out. I've got an Epson workforce printer myself.

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2020
  3. cookiemonster, Nov 26, 2020
  4. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

1. connecting by bluetooth to my new epson printer! - Similar Threads - connecting bluetooth epson

2. Epson printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson printer: I have an Epson workforce WF 7820 printer used with my PC and operating system 8.1When I turn on the PC, the Epson icon appears in the taskbar, but it disappears as soon as I turn on the printer.The Epson users guide talks about clicking "printing preferences" and then...
  3. Epson printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson printer: I have an Epson workforce WF 7820 printer used with my PC and operating system 8.1When I turn on the PC, the Epson icon appears in the taskbar, but it disappears as soon as I turn on the printer.The Epson users guide talks about clicking "printing preferences" and then...
  4. Connect EPSON printer with USB to PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect EPSON printer with USB to PC?: IMPORTANT: I have an EPSON printer that I want to connect to my PC with a USB-A-USB-C cable (USB A to the printer, USB-C end to the PC) So far so good. But now I want my PC to recognize the printer. When "Adding a local printer" I can't find anything to the USB-C port of...
  5. HOw to connect an epson printer by wifi

HOw to connect an epson printer by wifi: Hi, I had my printer set up but had to reformat my computer The printer is selected under my printers and scanners in settings however is now offline and wont print I need to know how to connect it via wifi...
  6. New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!

New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!: I'm using a Lenovo ideapad 320 and have an Epson Stylus Office BX630FW running Windows 10. I've just changed to a new personal mifi box and can't get the printer to work. Both the laptop and the printer are connected to the same network and I've tried reinstalling the...
  7. Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting

Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting: I have attempted to use my Epson Workforce 320 printer with me HP computer using windows 10 home edition. I continue to get a "unable to connect" message. I have followed all of the troubleshoots, updates and device checks. I've tried removing the device from the computer,...
  8. Epson printer

Epson printer: Can anyone tell me why a printer will only print somethings and not others. It is an Epson ET 2550 and windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer/c4c461b1-c6b2-4685-ab80-872fada4b2ba
  9. Epson printer

Epson printer: there is no maintenance settings and does not print any more black pages and color pages look all messed up wrong colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer/3f00a4de-aab6-49ab-89c2-49693ed7ec2a
  10. connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues

connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues: ever since I had a new hard drive installed on my Toshiba Satellite I cannot make a connection to my printer. I was on Epson Tech support for almost 3 hours, and they told me the printer is fine, and I am connected to it, but there is something blocking the print job from...