Windows 10: Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

Discus and support Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlirezaBaztami, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to add calendar to the phone by installing Yahoo email app. However it pulls up my Yahoo.com calendar but not my calendar on my surface. Can I sync my calendars because I have a Yahoo.com email as my account on the laptop?

:)

AlirezaBaztami, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

how do i get my windows calendar entries on to my new Huawei android phone?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To be able to sync Windows Calendar on your android phone, please try the suggestion provided below.

Method: Setup for calendar sync.

Steps to be performed on Computer.

1. Open Calendar app on your computer.
    2. Click on the Gear icon at the bottom left corner for the calendar app screen.
    3. Click on Manage Accounts and check which email address is used on the Calendar app.
    4. If you don’t have any account setup, you can
      Add account and login.

Steps to be performed on Phone.

1. Go to Settings > Click on
      Add account.
    2. Follow the onscreen instruction and login with the same email address that is used on the Calendar app.
    3. Open Calendar app and check if it’s sync.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Unlink android and laptop

Hi Judith,

In order to help you with your concern about your Android and laptop's linking issue, kindly answer these questions first:

• How are you able to upload the Microsoft update link to your Android device? Did you connect your Android device physically to your laptop?
    • What applications in your Android device got affected?
    • What happened to the affected applications? Did you receive an error code or message? If yes, please post the error here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 1, 2019
  4. mel2000 Win User

Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

I don't have a rooted phone but I can't get WiFi Direct to connect to my laptop.

• Moto G5S+ XT1806 Android 7.1 (unrooted)
    • Windows 10 HP-15 laptop

• phone: AdClear local VPN firewall/adblocker -> disabled/enabled -> no difference
    • PC: Devices & Printers -> add device -> xt1806 found but not connected (grayed-out)
    • Disconnected PC from home WiFi connection
    • Disconnected phone from home WiFi connection
    • Connected phone to its cellular data connection
    • phone: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> WiFi Direct -> (searching) -> no PC found
    • Disconnected phone from its cellular data connection
    • Reconnected phone to home WiFi connection
    • phone: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> WiFi Direct -> (searching) -> no PC found
    • disabled/enabled Win 10 firewall and tried again -> no difference
    • Windows Network Diagnostics found no issues.

Is my AT&T carrier preventing the connection from happening? Do I need a specific app to make the connection? Any help troubleshooting this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

mel2000, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

1. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone - Similar Threads - Connecting calendars laptop

2. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  3. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  4. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  5. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  6. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  7. Trying to linc Microsoft Calendar to Android Phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to linc Microsoft Calendar to Android Phone.: In my Android Exchange Server settings, I am trying to add Microsoft calendar to my phone. I entered my domain name but it also ask for \username. There may be a simple solution. My phone doesn't seem to have a "\". It won't accept the account. Help!...
  8. Trying to linc Microsoft Calendar to Android Phone.

Trying to linc Microsoft Calendar to Android Phone.: In my Android Exchange Server settings, I am trying to add Microsoft calendar to my phone. I entered my domain name but it also ask for \username. There may be a simple solution. My phone doesn't seem to have a "\". It won't accept the account. Help!...
  9. Trying to linc Microsoft Calendar to Android Phone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. laptop to android phone

laptop to android phone: I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone. I tried logging in and cant. does this mean i can not carry on playing by my phone? and finishing challenges....