Windows 10: connecting computers in home office

Discus and support connecting computers in home office in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since MS (in its infinite wisdom -- NOT!) did away with home group under Windows 10, we cannot get our computers in our home office to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EllenWFranklin, Aug 26, 2019.

1. connecting computers in home office

Ever since MS (in its infinite wisdom -- NOT!) did away with home group under Windows 10, we cannot get our computers in our home office to consistently talk to each other so that files can be shared. We "fix" it, but in a week or so, the connection goes away. HELP!!

:)

EllenWFranklin, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 26, 2019
  4. connecting computers in home office

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

connecting computers in home office

1. connecting computers in home office - Similar Threads - connecting computers home

2. Office Home 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Home 2007: I am having issues with my Office Home 2007 - all excel files are shrinking / losing data.I need to reconfigure / add data each time I close worksheet !!Has my Licence / security expired ??Please help !ROB...
  3. Home Network - computers won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Network - computers won't connect: Since the Win 10 update to 20H2, my 2 Win 10 computers won't file share. In other words I see them in Windows explorer but when I try to access them I get the error I do not have permission to access the folders and C drive on DANNY-PC. The other says can't access DANNY-PC-2...
  4. Installation of Office Home & Business 2010 on a Second Computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Installation of Office Home & Business 2010 on a Second Computer: Can I install a copy of my FPP licensed Office Home and Business 2010 DVD with Product Key on my wife’s new laptop while maintaining continued usage of Office 2010 on my laptop? Thank you, Eric...
  5. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 home: I have Office 365 Home. If I install one of my allowed installs, on my grandaughters computer. How does it get installed. Do I need to use my email etc.to allow the Install? Does she get her own One Drive etc and not have to use mine? I know I am allowed 5 installs, but does...
  6. office 365 home-

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 home-: I started downloading office home and relized for my situation maybe I should get office 365 Business would I have to delete office home and start over again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-home/fdbce82c-6740-485f-a58c-d1a7b4cb4852
  7. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365 home: I purchased office 365 home for a client 4/20/2019 O/N 4673708331 but Microsoft thinks i own it, my client can't do anything with it as it appears to belong to me. How to change it to correct owner as owner unable to manage the account...
  8. office 365 home

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office 365 home: Could anyone help me to understand complicated things please? I got Office 365 home Up to 6 people 12 -months subscription pc and mac. I opened inside was Start steps and install steps and product key card. 25 digits were uncovered so I typed this number to see what happens....
  9. Office 365 Home

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Home: Looky this, folks: Microsoft Office 365 Home Mac Download - Newegg.com The link says Mac, but at Newegg, it's for PC/Mac. 122842
  10. Home Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Office: I have installed 3 new PC's in our church office. I have made numerous attempts to network the Windows 10 Pro PC's. The only PC that will see all computers is a PC running an SQL database for one of their applications they use. The other 2 PC's are unable to either see...