Windows 10: connecting Cortana and Nest

Discus and support connecting Cortana and Nest in Cortana to solve the problem; I tried to connect Cortana and Nest but failed. I performed the steps according to the instruction and went to the Connected Home and signed in there.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HughBarringer, Nov 5, 2018.

1. connecting Cortana and Nest

I tried to connect Cortana and Nest but failed. I performed the steps according to the instruction and went to the Connected Home and signed in there. Then I clicked on Nest, entered my Nest credentials and tapped Allow. But then when I get back to the Connected Home, Next required that I would connect.

What’s the matter?

:)

HughBarringer, Nov 5, 2018

2. connecting Cortana and Nest

I tried to connect Cortana and Nest but failed. I performed the steps according to the instruction and went to the Connected Home and signed in there. Then I clicked on Nest, entered my Nest credentials and tapped Allow. But
    then when I get back to the Connected Home, Next required that I would connect.

What’s the matter?

HughBarringer, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Voyagr12 Win User
    Cortana and Nest

I am attempting to connect Cortana with Nest and running into difficulty. I go to the Connected Home. I turn it on, sign in. I click on Nest. I enter my Nest credentials and click Allow. I then get booted back to the Connected Home screen and nothing
    happens. The Nest option still says tap to connect. Cant imagine I am doing anything wrong.. as the steps are straight forward and simple. The only thing I can think of is that my two step verification on my MS account is somehow interfering. Could this
    be the case?

Voyagr12, Nov 7, 2018
  4. connecting Cortana and Nest

Nicky Radonskiy, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

connecting Cortana and Nest

1. connecting Cortana and Nest - Similar Threads - connecting Cortana Nest

2. My Google Nest

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Google Nest: I bought the google nest from Walmart this year early summer, I think this morning it mal-functioned. It is working but keeps making my computer make funny noises. How do I reconnect it to my computer?...
  3. Nested virtualisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nested virtualisation: I have a new PC with a AMD Ryzen 7 2700x but AMD-V nested virtualisation is not working. When will AMD-V get support for nested virtualisation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nested-virtualisation/908b1c12-78c4-4c83-84b5-4e450a36aa90
  4. Nested Webcam RDP Redirection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nested Webcam RDP Redirection: Hello, I have created a VM on my Windows 10 machine and have been able to RDP into the VM and my hardware webcam passes into the VM through RDP well. The camera shows up in the VM Device Manager as 'Remote Desktop Camera devices' > 'HOST-PC - HD WebCam'. Next, on the VM...
  5. Spotify to cortana connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spotify to cortana connect: Is there any way left to connect spotify to cortana? Every time she says that she cant controll music from here. I know about notebook but with 2004 update there is no notebook anymore. submitted by /u/kukubaorch [link] [comments]...
  6. Cortana and nest

in Cortana
    Cortana and nest: So Cortana works with Nest thermostat, but not Nest Hello video doorbell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-nest/42c7eb7f-fc30-436a-b336-31a235ab1231"
  7. Spotify connect to cortana

in Cortana
    Spotify connect to cortana: Hello I have problems connecting spotify to cortana, when a say "play my song on spotify" it opens the app and does nothing else, if something is already playing the voice command just pauses the music. I have tried everything for about 2 hours trying to fix it,...
  8. nested desktop folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    nested desktop folder: I installed a new programme this morning for bridge scoring which should automate links to emails to send out results. The email link proved difficult so I tried the normal email route of adding the results as an attachment. The attachment folder was suddenly not visible...
  9. Nesting favorites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Nesting favorites in Edge: Hello everybody, I have been trying to figure out how to create folders and have favorites in them in the Edge browser. I have a ton of favorites that are organized by folder of what topic they deal with. My googlefu seems to point to an answer of no folders on the...
  10. Cortana will not connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cortana will not connect to the internet.: I use Cortana to go to places on the internet and It will not connect to it by voice commands. I can type in what I want and it goes to it. Can anyone tell me why Cortana will not connect to the internet. My default Browser is Google Chrome. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. log in to nest through cortana

2. cortana and nest

3. nest with windows phone cortana

4. trying to connect cortana to nest