Windows 10: Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Are there any good tutorials out there on how to do this? Thanks, Nate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NateTriebwasser, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4

Are there any good tutorials out there on how to do this? Thanks, Nate

:)

NateTriebwasser, Oct 6, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 multiple monitor setup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please be informed that you can set up dual external monitors set up as extended display monitors, but you cannot control the cursor via a pen on the Surface Pro 4.

Please refer the link below for more information on connecting dual monitors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope this information was helpful.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 6, 2018
  3. I cannot get my Surface Pro 4 to connect to a monitor

I have a Surface Pro 4 connected to a Surface docking station. I cannot get the monitor to work. I have checked all the connections and they are fine. Is there something in settings I have to do?

Mia Dutton, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Petesza Win User

Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4 multiple monitor setup

I am loving my new Surface Pro 4 and have been trying to see if there is a way to have my dual external monitors set up as extended display monitors and then have the SP4 itself show the full desktop so that I can control the cursor via a pen on the SP4.

Is that possible to do?

I have them set up with external monitor 2 and 3 side by side and the main monitor (1) as the SP4 underneath 2 and 3.

Petesza, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4

1. Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Connecting dual monitors

2. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity: Surface Pro 4 with clean install & won't recognize midi when plugged in, yet it powers up the devices Arturia MiniLab II nor Zoom R24.I found a Windows driver issue on their website which recommended taking out the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. This doesn't do it.I've...
  3. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity: Surface Pro 4 with clean install & won't recognize midi when plugged in, yet it powers up the devices Arturia MiniLab II nor Zoom R24.I found a Windows driver issue on their website which recommended taking out the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. This doesn't do it.I've...
  4. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting Surface Pro 4 to Viewsonic - HELP!!

Connecting Surface Pro 4 to Viewsonic - HELP!!: I am trying to connect my Surface Pro 4 to a ViewSonic 2418 but the Viewsonic says "No Signal" and my Surface, on the display settings, says "Didn't detect another display" When I connect my daughter's old ASUS, it works immediately with the Viewsonic but I need it to work...
  6. Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner

Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner: Trying to get a small check scanner connected to a surface pro. When I connect the scanner, the USB doesnt seem to recognize the device. When I plug in a cell phone, the USB recognizes the phone. The scanner is working correcdtly as I plug it into the PC tower next to the...
  7. Surface Pro dual monitor issue

Surface Pro dual monitor issue: I have a surface pro with windows 10. i wanted to extend my surface display to a second monitor (HP2311x) and i seem to be detecting the monitor in Device Manager. However, when i go to the Display panel to extend the display, it does not detect the second monitor. i have...
  8. Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor

Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 6. I have it connected to a monitor to be used as a second screen. The resolution on the monitor is not the best quality. I have tired adjusting it, but can't seem to get it clear. Any suggestions?...
  9. Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro

Connecting keyboard to surface 4 pro: I cannot get my keyboard to connect anymore to my surface pro 4. I re-set to default but this didn't help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-keyboard-to-surface-4-pro/b51b8035-a4b2-4f33-9640-17bf07822dc9
  10. Surface Pro 4 monitors in RDP

Surface Pro 4 monitors in RDP: I have a Surface Pro that I am running 4 additional monitors in local mode. When I log into a remote server using RDP, I either have to shut down one monitor or I can only see the server in the main screen. How can I access more that 3 additional monitors in RDP? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect dual monitors to surface pro

2. connect surface pro 4 to dual monitors

3. dual monitor setup for surface pro 4

4. connect surface pro to dual monitors,
  5. connect surface pro windows 10 to dual screens,
  6. connect surface to two external monitors,
  7. dual monitors for surface pro 4,
  8. connecting multiple monitors to surfaaced pro,
  9. connecting monitor to surface pro,
  10. connecting two screens surface pro 6,
  11. how to connect dual monitors to surface pro 6,