Windows 10: connecting earbuds to laptop

Discus and support connecting earbuds to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; tried everything I could find on youtube and elsewhere, can not get my Tozo T6 earbuds to pair up or connect to laptop win 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sallystoll, May 28, 2020.

1. connecting earbuds to laptop

tried everything I could find on youtube and elsewhere, can not get my Tozo T6 earbuds to pair up or connect to laptop win 10.

:)

sallystoll, May 28, 2020
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, May 28, 2020
  3. Windbrand Win User
    Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, May 28, 2020
  4. connecting earbuds to laptop

Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, May 28, 2020
Thema:

connecting earbuds to laptop

1. connecting earbuds to laptop - Similar Threads - connecting earbuds laptop

2. Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?: I've had this problem for a while. No headset or earbud microphone will work. I've only gotten a camera microphone to connect to it. I know the microphone works, and as of trying to connect it again, I'm using AirPods Pro 2nd Gen. I don't even see the choice for Airpods...
  3. Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity: I bought Beats Studio Buds + for my birthday, and just recently got a blue tooth adapter. how do i connect them to my computer? it says its paired, but it wont come out as an audio device. and it also doesn't show up as a playback device either....
  4. laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them: The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates Moto G Power 2021 cellphone, Android v11 Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware...
  5. laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them: The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates Moto G Power 2021 cellphone, Android v11 Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware...
  6. Unable to connect to earbuds

Unable to connect to earbuds: Lately, I had a new earbuds XO Model name is XO-X3 I was trying to connect to my Lenovo Ideapad Slim3 Windows 10 64bit but when trying to add a device, it didn't show the Bluetooth name even it was on. Please help me. * Moved from Mobile Devuces...
  7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  9. Paired Earbuds Not Available for Connection

Paired Earbuds Not Available for Connection: I have new JBL Live300TWS - LE earbuds that pair easily and correctly to my HP laptop but are not working. I've tried all of the troubleshooting in the forum and still no luck. It shouldn't be this hard and frustrating. Any tips? 1 they show up as an OTHER device instead...
  10. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...