Windows 10: connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

Discus and support connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to use my echo as a speaker for my computer. I didn't have Bluetooth on the computer so I purchase a USB Bluetooth. I have tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by john cheney66, Oct 22, 2019.

1. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

I am trying to use my echo as a speaker for my computer. I didn't have Bluetooth on the computer so I purchase a USB Bluetooth. I have tried everything to get it connected. First I couldn't even find the Echo as a device. It did finally show up in "add a device" after I updated all the drivers for the USB Bluetooth. However it keeps saying "try connecting your device again". I have put it into pairing mode and tried and also tried without pairing. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

:)

john cheney66, Oct 22, 2019

2. Amazon Echo

I want to use the Echo as my primary speakers. I had it connected after reinstalling the bluetooth devices, but after restarting the computer this morning, the sound is not working. I see the Echo listed as a speaker, but I cannot click the speaker as
    an option.

Poopz_McDougall, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 22, 2019
  4. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

Barb Bowman, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

1. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker - Similar Threads - connecting Echo computer

2. How to fix speaker "echo"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix speaker "echo": My external speakers sound like I'm in a cave. after I pause any sound it echoes as if in a caveSpeakers were working fine and it happened overnight. I tried following the steps provided on similar threads to no avail....
  3. speaker echoing

speaker echoing: On my laptop my sound keeps on echoing. Im working on a project and I notice that the sound is echoing, I tried to check if in the video in the browser Im facing the same issue it is echoing as well. How to make sound fix?...
  4. speaker echoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speaker echoing: On my laptop my sound keeps on echoing. Im working on a project and I notice that the sound is echoing, I tried to check if in the video in the browser Im facing the same issue it is echoing as well. How to make sound fix?...
  5. speaker echoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Alexa echo as a speaker

Alexa echo as a speaker: laptop will not see bluetooth speakers only realtek https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-echo-as-a-speaker/a46c34bc-22c6-4428-a842-97d39d25e2cb
  7. Speaker Echo and Feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Echo and Feedback: A friend of mine was messing with the sound options on my HP Laptop, and now whenever I try to use my speakers there's an echo. There's also a horrible feedback that comes when I turn up the volume above a certain point. I've tried everything I can think of, and none of the...
  8. audio echo in speakers

audio echo in speakers: how do i stop the echoing in my speakers during video playback or youtube playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-echo-in-speakers/d399d98d-42ae-44bd-860a-18c4ee9ea8ea
  9. Echo from Speaker/Mic

Echo from Speaker/Mic: I'm on Windows 10 on a 1 year old HP laptop. When I have the integrated Speaker/Headphone Realtek R Audio enabled I hear noise all the time and an echo when I speak/use the keyboard etc. I've tried muting my mic and muting speakers etc. Troubleshooter, Cortina, etc but if I...
  10. Echo from speakers

in Cortana
    Echo from speakers: My laptop is echoing everything and every noise. The volume did not work earlier. I did a troubleshoot and I don't know how the settings got changed or malfunctioning. How can I correct it?...