Windows 10: Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

Discus and support Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I'm in the MacOS (High Sierra) partition, the 3 external monitors work along side my laptop, totalling 4 screens. I run 2 monitors (1 by USB-C to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SahilGupta1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

When I'm in the MacOS (High Sierra) partition, the 3 external monitors work along side my laptop, totalling 4 screens. I run 2 monitors (1 by USB-C to eGPU and the 2nd by HDMI to eGPU) through BlackMagic's eGPU and the 3rd monitor is connected directly into 1 of the 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C connection as well). The eGPU is also connected into one of the TB3 ports.

Whenever I start up the Windows 10 partition while the eGPU and/or the third monitor is connected, the windows screen crashes and remains on the windows logo screen that quickly begins to flicker with static. So I disconnected all external peripherals and tried to log in and it was successful, however, once I was logged into the windows partition, I connected the eGPU and 3rd monitor and windows couldn't detect anything, even after downloading the driver software updates to the graphics card (intel iris 650), it still didn't detect anything.

I downloaded Windows 10 using BootCamp.

The external displays I have are all Dell 27" 2560X1440 @ 60Hz (s2718d)

:)

SahilGupta1, Sep 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 display flickering / flashing problem on MacBook Pro Retina 13'' Early 2015

Thank you sir, i just disable the "Panel Self-Refresh" the that problem is gone Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)... :)

Macbook Pro 13" (Late 2016) with Touchbar

CalvinLuis, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 display flickering / flashing problem on MacBook Pro Retina 13'' Early 2015

Just had the same issue on a brand new Macbook pro 13 inch with touchbar. (late 2016).

I installed the new drivers from Intel (Intel Driver Utility),

Then right click on the desktop and hit the > Intel Parameters menu

On the Intel software go to the Power saving menu and disabled all the features.

And no more flick for me !

Hope that helps.

Evolutionland, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

1. Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)... - Similar Threads - Connecting external monitors

2. XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor: I bought an XPS 13 Pro last summer for my freshman year. Because of the two USB-C ports, I got a docking station to connect to my monitor. Recently, the monitor had started to suddenly go black for a second or two, and then altogether stopped working. I tried changing the...
  3. XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor: I bought an XPS 13 Pro last summer for my freshman year. Because of the two USB-C ports, I got a docking station to connect to my monitor. Recently, the monitor had started to suddenly go black for a second or two, and then altogether stopped working. I tried changing the...
  4. Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...: Hi, I use windows 11 via Bootcamp on a MacBook pro 13 2017. I bought a Mi PortableBluetooth Speaker16Wfrom Xiaomi. When connecting it with every other device including the MacBook booted on macOS it plays smoothly and with great range. On windows both the range and sound...
  5. Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...

Macbook pro 13 2017 bluetooth problems. Bluetooth speaker produces non continuous sound and...: Hi, I use windows 11 via Bootcamp on a MacBook pro 13 2017. I bought a Mi PortableBluetooth Speaker16Wfrom Xiaomi. When connecting it with every other device including the MacBook booted on macOS it plays smoothly and with great range. On windows both the range and sound...
  6. MacBook Pro Screen Flickering when using HDMI to VGA adapter to connect to external monitor

MacBook Pro Screen Flickering when using HDMI to VGA adapter to connect to external monitor: My MacBook Pro 2014 keeps flickering when I plug in an HDMI to VGA converter to it. I am using HDMI to plug in the HDMI to VGA converter which is plugged into my monitor. The screen is just black and then the Mac starts flashing. The external monitor does not have any effect....
  7. MacBook Pro Screen Flickering when using HDMI to VGA adapter to connect to external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MacBook Pro Screen Flickering when using HDMI to VGA adapter to connect to external monitor: My MacBook Pro 2014 keeps flickering when I plug in an HDMI to VGA converter to it. I am using HDMI to plug in the HDMI to VGA converter which is plugged into my monitor. The screen is just black and then the Mac starts flashing. The external monitor does not have any effect....
  8. Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar: Hi, I have Windows 10 installed on my Mac the official way - using the BootCamp tool, I put my macbook in service, where they replaced my keyboard and touchpad with newer ones. After my macbook came back to me, the keyboard and touchpad on macos work perfectly properly even...
  9. the TB3 stopped detecting the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the TB3 stopped detecting the monitor: I have a gaming laptop and I got a new gaming monitor 165hz and g-sync capable.I have recently bought a Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort adapter LAPTOP<--TB3---DisplayPort 1.4-->Monitor, I plugged everything and turned on the laptop and the monitor everything was running fine, I...
  10. Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...: When I'm in the MacOS (High Sierra) partition, the 3 external monitors work along side my laptop, totalling 4 screens. I run 2 monitors (1 by USB-C to eGPU and the 2nd by HDMI to eGPU) through BlackMagic's eGPU and the 3rd monitor is connected directly into 1 of the 4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp windows 10 macbook pro external monitor

2. connect macbook pro 13 to monitor

3. bootcamp mac crashes on boot with multiple monitors

4. windows bootcamp macbook pro 2017 external monitor flicker,
  5. touchbar macbook pro windows 10 external monitor issues