Windows 10: connecting galaxy A40 to pc

Discus and support connecting galaxy A40 to pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have got problems connecting A40 to pc, both my laptop and pc have just stopped recognising it , wondering if an update has stopped it recognising it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisMinion1, Aug 13, 2020.

1. connecting galaxy A40 to pc

Have got problems connecting A40 to pc, both my laptop and pc have just stopped recognising it , wondering if an update has stopped it recognising it?

thanx in advance

:)

ChrisMinion1, Aug 13, 2020

2. Astro A40 headphone device is not working on Windows 10.

Hello Ethaniel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, did you check if the Astro A40 drivers are visible under
    Device manger?

You may be facing the above issue due to the missing, corrupted or incompatible device drivers installed on the computer. Presence of corrupted or incompatible device drivers will result in irregular performance of the device on the computer.

Check if the Astro A40 device drivers are visible under Device manager.
    Device manager installs and displays all the drivers required for the device to run on the computer.
    Device manager is the place to uninstall or update system device drivers.

Step 1: To check if the Astro A40 drivers are visible under
    Device manager, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update
      this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the Astro A40 drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth pairs with Galaxy S8 but will not connect

Hi Tanner Greenwald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to isolate to the root cause of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with other devices?
    3. Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Fix Bluetooth problems in
    Windows 10
    and Can't connect a bluetooth device to the phone or tablet
    and check if you are able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with your Windows 10 computer.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 13, 2020
  4. connecting galaxy A40 to pc

connect GalaxyS to windows7 laptop

I've downloaded Kiers, my galaxyS says it's connected.

My windows devices says it's connected

but whatever I try to do with it it Kiers says "device not connected"

HELP !

RicGabriel, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

connecting galaxy A40 to pc

1. connecting galaxy A40 to pc - Similar Threads - connecting galaxy A40

2. Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40: Hi.I have connected my Galaxy A49 to my laptop, but cannot access my photos, I keep getting a message saying that I need to to send permission. I have give my phone permission to do everything within the Link to Windows app, but although i can see notifications, apps and even...
  3. Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permissions on phone for photos Galaxy A40: Hi.I have connected my Galaxy A49 to my laptop, but cannot access my photos, I keep getting a message saying that I need to to send permission. I have give my phone permission to do everything within the Link to Windows app, but although i can see notifications, apps and even...
  4. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  5. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  6. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...
  7. Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?

Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?: How do you connect this phone to a TV or projector? I bought a USB-C to HDMI cable. But no signal on a TV or projector? Thanks. 165345
  8. Linking Samsung Galaxy A40 to Windows stuck on 90%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linking Samsung Galaxy A40 to Windows stuck on 90%: I tried to send anothen notification a few times and it still doesn't want to finish linking. Phone is connected in microsoft account but it is stuck at loading and saying to send another notification. submitted by /u/zabijakweeb [link] [comments]...
  9. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.: I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 Pro-64 Bit desktop PC, but it isn't showing up in file explorer. It is plugged to the computer via a USB hub, however I don't think that is the problem as my phone still charges. I have my phone's USB settings set...
  10. Connecting Galaxy S4 to Laptop

Connecting Galaxy S4 to Laptop: I should like to be able to connect my Galaxy S4 to my laptop to backup my contacts, pictures, music tracks, etc. I have been recommended Mobilego by a friend but in passing he mentioned the word "sync". I don't think there is another word in the English dictionary that I...