Windows 10: Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Discus and support Connecting Galaxy Buds+ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HariKG, Dec 30, 2020.

1. HariKG Win User

Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with voice as well, I couldn't use their built-in mic. I have no idea why this is happening as I did not do anything different while pairing. When I checked this with my phone, the earbuds were working perfectly. I think this is a problem with my laptop. Can someone help me? I really need to be able to use the mic for work.

:)

HariKG, Dec 30, 2020

2. Galaxy Buds Live won't stay connected to Windows 10

As the title suggestes my galaxy buds keep disconnecting from my windows 10 desktop computer. After the buds being connected for like 15 seconds, they always disconnect. Already updated everything to the latest
    firmware on the buds, bluetooth device.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ThiagoPikcius1, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Can't connect my Galaxy Buds to PC

Hello!

I have a problem connecting my Galaxy Buds to my computer. When i search for a bluetooth device, my PC doesn't find my buds. I tried reinstalling bluetooth drivers, i restarted my pc several times and i haven't solved my problem.

Does anyoane know how can i solve this problem and connect my Galaxy Buds to my pc?

Thanks you in advance!

RemusGrecea, Dec 30, 2020
  4. John DeV Win User

Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Can't connect my Galaxy Buds to PC

Hello RemusGrecea,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I understand you cannot pair your galaxy buds on your PC. What is the make and model of your PC?

Did you try other Bluetooth device to connect on your PC? If available, Try the galaxy buds to pair on another computer.

First make sure that you've turned off your phone's Bluetooth and the buds are inside the case.

Insert the Galaxy Buds into their charging case in the proper position. Close the case and the battery indicator should flash, indicating they're ready to pair.

If the battery indicator does not flash, it means it needs to be charged. Let them charge for at least ten minutes before pairing them.

Go to "Bluetooth and other devices" . Click on the "+" next to "Add Bluetooth or other device". Click on "Bluetooth". Now, open your Galaxy Buds case (this will turn on the pairing mode). Your buds should now be discoverable and ready to pair.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Galaxy Buds+

1. Connecting Galaxy Buds+ - Similar Threads - Connecting Galaxy Buds+

2. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  3. Windows 11 - galaxy buds showing up but not connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - galaxy buds showing up but not connecting.: For months now I haven't been able to connect my galaxy buds 2 to my windows 11 laptop an ROG Strix g17. Whenever I try, it just says "connecting" for about 1 minute before an error message saying "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again." pops up, I then try to click on them...
  4. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  5. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  6. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  8. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  9. Windows 11 - galaxy buds cannot connect properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - galaxy buds cannot connect properly: Hello, since I updated to windows 11 my galaxy headset does connect to the computer, but at the same time it just stops playing sound at some point. When I look at the settings it is still connected as bluetooth device, but cannot connect it as a sound device. trouble shooter...
  10. galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10: My buds connect to my iphone 8 perfectly fine, but they don’t connect to my pc running windows 10. i have tried connecting them on two pcs running windows 10, neither worked. any ideas? submitted by /u/lindslin [link] [comments]...