Windows 10: connecting HP printer - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver...

Discus and support connecting HP printer - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver back?????????? Crazy!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by conniegeiger1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. connecting HP printer - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver...

- keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver back?????????? Crazy!!!

:)

conniegeiger1, Oct 16, 2020
  2. EthelJean Win User

Printer Driver Unavailable

My HP Notebook, running Win10, won't print to my HP DJ3630 printer anymore. Following the instructions from the Get Help tech support, after several other unsuccessful steps, I uninstalled my printer and all drivers & support files. When I went through
    Settings-Devices-Add A Printer, the computer was able to locate and connect to my printer, but then said the Driver is Unavailable. I am so frustrated and tired of the issues with Win10!!! I'd use my HP Pavilion Laptop running Vista, if I could still get ink
    for the printer connected to it!!!

EthelJean, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer

I returned to New York from winter in Florida and discovered my HP Spectre Laptop no longer prints to my HP ENVY printer. The IPhones print, but not the laptop. When I go through all the recommended steps, the message always comes back that the driver
    is unavailable, How do I add the driver so I can print? The HP Virtual Assistant has not been helpful in solving this problem. thanks for any help you can provide.

FredSeiler, Oct 16, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

connecting HP printer - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver...

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

connecting HP printer - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver...

1. connecting HP printer - keep getting driver unavailable message. How do I get driver... - Similar Threads - connecting printer keep

2. Printer Driver Unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Driver Unavailable: Hi Everyone,I am facing an error when I am adding my my Epson Bluetooth Printer TM-m30. The error which is coming - "Driver is unavailable" / Status is unavailable"I have tried the following trouble shooting options - 1 Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver2 Restarting the...
  3. HP printers - driver unavailable - on multiple printers

HP printers - driver unavailable - on multiple printers: My HP Envy 4520 printer suddenly stopped working - the issue appeared to be 'driver unavailable'. I tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall - following directions found online. I gave up. My friend gave me his old printer HP Envy 7155 and set that up and it...
  4. HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.

HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.: Hello, thanks for your time and effort. I have a Dell Laptop with Win 10 and am able to install and print to an HP 5740 printer wirelessly. Bought an HP laptop with Win 10 for my child and she can print to the same printer if connected by UBS cable but not wirelessly. The...
  5. printer driver unavailable

printer driver unavailable: I recently purchased an HP project 9010 all in one series printer about two weeks ago. I installed it easily everything was working fine, now suddenly it will not print. It goes from Default error, to drivers unavailable. I have done every "fix" out there. I have...
  6. Printer no longer connecting - driver unavailable

Printer no longer connecting - driver unavailable: Hello, I don't use my HP wireless printer very often. Since one of the recent updates to Windows 10, my printer is now displaying a Driver is unavailable message just under the printer in the Settings > Printers & Scanners section of Control Panel. I've only just noticed...
  7. printer driver is unavailable for HP ENVY 5530

printer driver is unavailable for HP ENVY 5530: all the loops of HP Smart help etc say printer installed and ready but it still will not print printer driver unavailable prints ok from another computer but not from this one...
  8. Keep getting HP Printer driver updates for printer that was uninstalled

Keep getting HP Printer driver updates for printer that was uninstalled: HP printer driver updates reinstall on my desktop despite the HP Printer having been uninstalled long ago and it does not appear on the printer device list. I just recently was advised on how to stop the windows HP Printer updates, which worked, but now see in the update...
  9. Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer

Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer: I returned to New York from winter in Florida and discovered my HP Spectre Laptop no longer prints to my HP ENVY printer. The IPhones print, but not the laptop. When I go through all the recommended steps, the message always comes back that the driver is unavailable, How...
  10. Printer Driver unavailable

Printer Driver unavailable: I have been printing but all of a sudden it doesn't work now. It says Printer driver unavailable. It says everything is updated for my HP56EA60(HP Office Jet 6700) all in one. Thank you v/r Bernadette...