Windows 10: Connecting HP Scanner to Computer w/Microsoft Windows 10

Discus and support Connecting HP Scanner to Computer w/Microsoft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new HP Officejet pro 6968 printer scanner on wireless mode to my PC with Windows 10. The printer works fine, but the scanner does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielShoop, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Connecting HP Scanner to Computer w/Microsoft Windows 10

I have a new HP Officejet pro 6968 printer scanner on wireless mode to my PC with Windows 10. The printer works fine, but the scanner does not connect. All drivers are new as of 11/2018. How can I connect the scanning function?

:)

DanielShoop, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Computer/Scanner Communication

I have a HP laptop running Windows 10 and an Epson WF-2630 Printer/Copier/Fax/Scanner. I am able to print but unable to scan documents. I keep getting a message that there is no scanner connected to the computer. I have downloaded every update I could
    find for the laptop, Windows 10 and the printer. While the scanner is now listed under printer and devices in my settings menu (it didn't initially) the computer still isn't communicating with the scan function of my printer. Any suggestions on what to do
    would be greatly appreciated.

Angela_987, Jan 28, 2019
  4. ArtTrier Win User

Connecting HP Scanner to Computer w/Microsoft Windows 10

HP All In One Printer/Scanner/FAX J6400 series - Can't scan w/Windows 10

I have done everything that you have suggested and Windows 10 still will not allow me to scan. All my HP drivers are current and the HP online help process indicates that my printer is fine and online. Any other suggestions?

ArtTrier, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Connecting HP Scanner to Computer w/Microsoft Windows 10

1. Connecting HP Scanner to Computer w/Microsoft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connecting Scanner Computer

2. scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft: Product: Color Laserjet MFP Enterprise M480Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bitM480 is connected via the network. printing is fine; all HP software options check out fine for printing. prints come out clean and without issue.scanning is the problem. the following...
  3. scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft: Product: Color Laserjet MFP Enterprise M480Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bitM480 is connected via the network. printing is fine; all HP software options check out fine for printing. prints come out clean and without issue.scanning is the problem. the following...
  4. scanner not connecting - HP blames Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need instructions to connect my hp 3830 scanner to my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need instructions to connect my hp 3830 scanner to my windows 10 computer: need instructions to connect my hp 3830 scanner to my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-instructions-to-connect-my-hp-3830-scanner-to/cc572920-cd94-49e1-93cd-dbe0230699bc
  6. Scanner not connected to computer

Scanner not connected to computer: My printer is an all in one with scan, copy, photo and print. The printer is connecter to the computer via wi-fi. The scanner is not connected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-not-connected-to-computer/5367d439-6650-4289-b322-c42202676751
  7. Canon MF4500 scanner with w 10

Canon MF4500 scanner with w 10: I am using a Canon 4500 MF printer scanner and using Canon MF Toolbox V 4.9.11mf18. However since the Windows 10 update on March 5, i cannot use the scanner function on the, while the print function is still working. The scann function worked fine before this update. What has...
  8. at window 10 ,How connect Window Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ?

at window 10 ,How connect Window Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ?: at window 10 ,How connect Windows Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ? window fax and scanner show up on my computer bottom desktop but, when I click it, pop up window showed up and "cannot run as it can not access your document folder. please, ensure that windows fax and...
  9. Connecting my scanner to the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting my scanner to the computer: I need help connecting my scanner to the computer. It currently prints but wont scan to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-my-scanner-to-the-computer/cffbb557-c4a0-4a0f-9419-877e411ebd76
  10. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...