Windows 10: Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection

Discus and support Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, So I have a simple monitor that only have 1 HDMI connection. I tried connecting my PS4 (console) and my Laptop which is a Macbook Pro 2017... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Tamir, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Tamir Win User

Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection

Tamir, Jan 18, 2019

2. Can't connect laptop to monitor via HDMI

Hi Parallax,

Thank you for your response.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Are you trying to connect for the first time?
    2. If not, has it worked before?

It seems that the monitor/TV which you are trying to connect does not have setting to change input mode. Kindly refer to suggestion provided by 'Sandeep
    Ghatuary
    ' dated July 1st 2011 HDMI - connect desktop computer
    to monitor

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Connecting PS4 to Monitor and TV. Help please.

Did the PS4 come with component out as well and does the TV have component in?
    Or..does the TV have HDMI pass through (HDMI out) to connect to the monitor?

Edit: after a quick look at the Monitor and TV, I think you may have to keep the HDMI with DVI adapter in the Monitor and connect the Component output to the TV to get a picture on both, as pass through is not possible.

Caring1, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection

No sound to monitor from PS4 using HDMI

For a couple months now I've had no sounds from my PS4 to my All in One PC using an HDMI connection. I've tried restarting both my computer and the PS4, as well as replacing the HDMI cable. I get video fine but there is no audio with I switch my input to
    HDMI to play on my PS4.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ShaneLetts, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection

1. Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection - Similar Threads - Connecting Laptop PS4

2. Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable: When I connect the laptop to a monitor with a hdmi cable, I can watch the video but don´t listen the audio.I´ve reviewed the driver sound intel R for displays and it show that it´s windows/system32 but my laptop is windows System 64.I´m believed that perhaps the problem is on...
  3. Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop

Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop: Hi everyone!I use an HDMI-HDMI cable to connect my laptop with a monitor.However, after 2-3 seconds, It keeps forcing me to go back to the log-in screen. I enter my passcode. Two screens turn on, then turn off immediately after...
  4. Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop: Hi everyone!I use an HDMI-HDMI cable to connect my laptop with a monitor.However, after 2-3 seconds, It keeps forcing me to go back to the log-in screen. I enter my passcode. Two screens turn on, then turn off immediately after...
  5. Cannot connect HDMI Monitor with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. no HDMI connection to monitor

no HDMI connection to monitor: have checked cable and driver update what next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-hdmi-connection-to-monitor/dae9274b-c160-408c-bd77-87531c84df3c
  7. trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

trying to connect my ps4 to laptop: trying to connect my ps4 to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-my-ps4-to-laptop/039b4770-47e6-4f94-97cc-62c65a6fa87b
  8. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  9. acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio: I purchased an Acer monitor KA271B. When connected to HP computer by HDMI cable, I get a picture, but no audio. Have worked for two days on it and am at my wits end. HELP!...
  10. Can't connect laptop to monitor via HDMI

Can't connect laptop to monitor via HDMI: I've been trying to connect a TV/monitor to my laptop and I've not been successful with Windows 10. I can confirm that this is not a problem with my laptop, the HDMI cable, nor the monitor as it is working without issue on the other side - Xubuntu 18.04. Looking around the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 hdmi setup windows 10

2. connecting ps4 to windows 10 hdmi

3. connect hdmi windows 10 ps4

4. ps4 to pc hdmi windows 10,
  5. how to connect ps4 to windows 10 hdmi,
  6. How To Connect PS4 To Laptop Using HDMI Cable,
  7. hot to connect a laptop windows 10 up to ps4 for the ps4 display with one hdmi,
  8. connect ps4 to computer monitor hmi,
  9. how to connect a ps4 to a window 10 with hdmi,
  10. ive connected my ps4 with hdmi to my laptop how do i get it to appear,
  11. connect ps4 to monitor hdmi,
  12. connect ps4 to windows 10 hdmi,
  13. what do u need to connet a p4 to a lenovo,
  14. how to connect ps4 to monitor using hdmi,
  15. how to connect ps4 to windows 10 with hdmi