Windows 10: Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Attached is how my CPU identifies the LG OLED Smart TV. My windows is up to date as are the drivers. The system is Miracast enabled and up to date. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulGooch2, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

Attached is how my CPU identifies the LG OLED Smart TV. My windows is up to date as are the drivers. The system is Miracast enabled and up to date. It seems like I have all the qualifications to connect to my tv but alas I cannot connect. Ive seen many tutorials say this will appear in bluetooth as a wireless display. When I look for wireless displays nothing shows up. When I search for "everything else" then these two pop up with no option to connect. Any help would be amazing, Thank You!

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC 64e0c0e4-56e0-4379-8844-52322e8ad9c9?upload=true.png

:)

PaulGooch2, Apr 1, 2021

2. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct
    on the TV it doesn't see the laptop. Any suggestions?

JohnKnoche, Apr 1, 2021
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

1. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Connecting smart

2. After installing updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" my Smart TV is never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" my Smart TV is never...: After installing windows updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" nothing is found. I have a TV that is on the same Wi-Fi network and the TV has been added to the PC via Device Manager, but the option "connect to a wireless display doesn't find it. This worked...
  3. After installing updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" my Smart TV is never...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After installing updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" my Smart TV is never...: After installing windows updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" nothing is found. I have a TV that is on the same Wi-Fi network and the TV has been added to the PC via Device Manager, but the option "connect to a wireless display doesn't find it. This worked...
  4. After installing updates when I click "Connect to a wireless display" my Smart TV is never...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can We Connect Windows 10 PC to Smart TV on this way ?

Can We Connect Windows 10 PC to Smart TV on this way ?: Connecting a Windows 10 PC to a Smart TV can be achieved through various methods, depending on what you're trying to accomplish. Below are some common methods:Steps:Physical Connection: Connect an HDMI cable to your Windows 10 PC usually to the HDMI-out port and the other end...
  6. Can We Connect Windows 10 PC to Smart TV on this way ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can We Connect Windows 10 PC to Smart TV on this way ?: Connecting a Windows 10 PC to a Smart TV can be achieved through various methods, depending on what you're trying to accomplish. Below are some common methods:Steps:Physical Connection: Connect an HDMI cable to your Windows 10 PC usually to the HDMI-out port and the other end...
  7. Windows 11 Home wont connect to Hisense Smart TV

Windows 11 Home wont connect to Hisense Smart TV: I had seen this question posted but it was old and wouldn't let me reply. I had the same issue and tried all kinds of things. In the end I had to install the optional casting software for Windows 11, add the casting button option under the menu you get when you hit the...
  8. Windows 11 Home wont connect to Hisense Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home wont connect to Hisense Smart TV: I had seen this question posted but it was old and wouldn't let me reply. I had the same issue and tried all kinds of things. In the end I had to install the optional casting software for Windows 11, add the casting button option under the menu you get when you hit the...
  9. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  10. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...