Windows 10: Connecting logitech pebble mouse M350 through bluetooth in windows 10

Discus and support Connecting logitech pebble mouse M350 through bluetooth in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to connect the mouse through Bluetooth on my dell laptop. I have able to do it successfully in my Lenovo laptop. kindly help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PallabRoy, Aug 1, 2020.

1. PallabRoy Win User

Connecting logitech pebble mouse M350 through bluetooth in windows 10

Hi,

I am unable to connect the mouse through Bluetooth on my dell laptop.

I have able to do it successfully in my Lenovo laptop.

kindly help

:)

PallabRoy, Aug 1, 2020

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Iven 77 Win User
    Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Darksaber Win User

Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

No it does not. Maybe you can set your bluetooth module to automatically connect to the mouse, but not trough the software. You will have to do manually. This is a security measure, so that no other device can sneak n there instead.

cheers
    DS

Darksaber, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Connecting logitech pebble mouse M350 through bluetooth in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connecting logitech pebble

2. Logitech 'Pebble' Mouse M350 settngs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech 'Pebble' Mouse M350 settngs: Hello, I set the mouse to right-click in Settings > Bluetooth / Devices > mouse. It's OK for the session but reverts to the left key at the next restart. How can I make the change permanent ? Regards Windows 11 Home 22H2, Mouse Logitech 'Pebble' M350...
  3. Logitech 'Pebble' Mouse M350 settngs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech 'Pebble' Mouse M350 settngs: Hello, I set the mouse to right-click in Settings > Bluetooth / Devices > mouse. It's OK for the session but reverts to the left key at the next restart. How can I make the change permanent ? Regards Windows 11 Home 22H2, Mouse Logitech 'Pebble' M350...
  4. Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore: I tried to use a bluetooth adapter tp link which during installation asked me to deactivate all other bluetooth devices in device manager.Did that - all of them "disappeared". I made them reappear again. I could connect bose headphones again, but all my 3! logitech devices...
  5. Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore: I tried to use a bluetooth adapter tp link which during installation asked me to deactivate all other bluetooth devices in device manager.Did that - all of them "disappeared". I made them reappear again. I could connect bose headphones again, but all my 3! logitech devices...
  6. problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10: See subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-discovering-and-pairing-logitech-bluetooth/eb26389a-36e1-4052-99bc-bdf906471274
  7. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  8. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  9. Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor: The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m720-bluetooth-mouse-cursor/c5659242-0637-4856-b307-a16551e4cefe
  10. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. csr 8510 cant find my logitic pebble m350