Windows 10: Connecting m printer wirelessly

Discus and support Connecting m printer wirelessly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone assist me connect my printer wirelessly. I have updated my driver but repeatedly get this error message" WLAN report: Connection : Failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam_F99, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Sam_F99 Win User

Connecting m printer wirelessly

Can anyone assist me connect my printer wirelessly. I have updated my driver but repeatedly get this error message" WLAN report: Connection : Failed (Error:TS-02). Thanks

:)

Sam_F99, Jan 15, 2019

2. Unable to connect printer wirelessly.

I am unable to connect my PC wirelessly to my printer. I finish the process of connecting it wirelessly, and am also able to print a test page. However when I click finish it says"Default printer cannot be set". I have connected it multiple times before
    without any issues. I have another printer that I tried connecting and it said the same thing. Can someone help me, thanks

GatorLodge, Jan 15, 2019
  3. can't connect to printer wirelessly- code 45

Hi Denise,

Error 45 usually occurs if the device that was previously connected to your computer is no longer connected. For us to isolate your concern, please answer the following questions:

• How is your printer connected to your computer (i.e., via Bluetooth, WiFi, router)?
    • Have you tried connecting a different computer to your printer? If not, kindly do so and update us with the result.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for devices and hardware and see if it helps.

If the troubleshooter did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you update the driver of your printer directly from the manufacturer's website. After ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the printer is recognized in the Device Manager.

If the issue persists, try reconnecting the hardware device to your computer.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lizette Ags, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Connecting m printer wirelessly

Connecting wirelessly to printer

I have a Surface 2 which recently crashed and I had to reset to factory settings. I realised I'd lose all my documents etc but since the reset I've been unable to connect to my printer wirelessly from the Surface 2. I didn't think the reset would create
    a problem with wireless printer connection?

The printer is fine and I can connect to it from my mobile device and also from the Surface 2 via USB. I've run a Wireless Network test which is showing 'PASS' and that its connecting to my home network but when trying to print wirelessly it continues to
    show it as 'Offline'

On the Surface 2 I've also gone to 'Find and fix problems with printing' and that test came back saying 'Couldn't identify the problem'

Has anyone any ideas what I can do?

GeoffMeigh, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Connecting m printer wirelessly

1. Connecting m printer wirelessly - Similar Threads - Connecting printer wirelessly

2. Problem connecting wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting wireless printer: [ATTACH]help me ! * Original title: help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-wireless-printer/76b6d5b9-41e5-40c6-866a-c1c0325dab0f
  3. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I cannot get my laptop to connect wirelessly to my MP495 PIXMA printer. For some reason, the device is not coming up when I scan for available printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/d536a7fe-ed59-44f9-aa8e-5a9b5619255e
  4. computer connect to wireless printer

computer connect to wireless printer: I can't seem to connect my Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 series to my wireless printer, a d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-connect-to-wireless-printer/97b4c990-4ee0-48fa-986c-c4ee9309637d
  5. coputer connect to wireless printer

coputer connect to wireless printer: Hello - I can't seem to connect my Dell laptop Inspiron 13, 7000 series to my printer, a wireless HP Envy Photo 7100. The printer connected to the wifi, but I can't seem to connect the computer to the printer. Help help!...
  6. wireless printer not connected

wireless printer not connected: tried unplugging, waited 30 or more seconds, replugged, turned on, still not connected. But my wireless mouse, keyboard, and earphones are connected. how do I reconnect my printers?...
  7. Connecting a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting a wireless printer: I can't get my wire3less printer connected to my LAN. It times out each time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-a-wireless-printer/44f6e943-fccb-4dea-8b4a-801449b4d8cf
  8. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I am having problems connecting my Lenovo Yoga to my Brother wireless printer - I have tried what Help suggests but it does not work - can anyone help? M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/cf85bbb1-9a6f-4a89-9748-588fae375a2b
  9. wireless connection to printer

wireless connection to printer: How do I connect via WIFI my MacBook Air with my HP Laserjet CP1025nw color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-connection-to-printer/0c6a4e1b-9a02-4681-9d16-0c920df6a2ed
  10. Brother printers - wireless connection

Brother printers - wireless connection: I have two Brother printers: HL-2270DW and MFC-L2700DW. If the internet connection goes out for any reason, it's a nightmare for both printers. When the internet connection is restored, they still will not print, even when the WLAN report says Connection OK. But here's the...