Windows 10: Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones

Discus and support Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a pair of Song WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones yesterday. I connected them to my Inspiron 14’s bluetooth and their audio works perfectly fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/momimgaylol, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones

I got a pair of Song WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones yesterday. I connected them to my Inspiron 14’s bluetooth and their audio works perfectly fine. However I can’t connect the mic on these headphones no matter what I do. It doesn’t show up in the drop list in input settings, it doesn’t work when I go through sound settings and I’ve tried all the strategies I could find on google. Anyone have any advice or something to fix this?

submitted by /u/momimgaylol
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/momimgaylol, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Aman Win User

Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

3. Wireless 3.5mm headphone/Mic jack

Im looking for something that I can plug a standard PC Headphone and Mic jack cable into from a headset and make it wireless. The Idea is that I would be able to plug the dongle into the PC's head/mic jack and have it powered by battery and the other dongle be battery powered and plug the headset into it. Make the system wireless cause I work at a call center and we are testing throat mics and they use 3.5mm jacks that go to a rj11 phone jack to the phone. I want to beable to go wireless with it too. Word Diagram:

Phone -> RJ11-x2 3.5mm jack -->wireless dongle - - - - - - - - - - - - ->wireless dongle --> Headset x2 3.5mm mic/speaker

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones

1. Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones - Similar Threads - Connecting Mic Wireless

2. My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio: The built in mic wouldnt work and the wireless headset is detected as headphones and i can only hear the audio but i cant talk or call people on my computer...
  3. My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio: The built in mic wouldnt work and the wireless headset is detected as headphones and i can only hear the audio but i cant talk or call people on my computer...
  4. Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.: Hi, I am facing an issue regarding the connection of my mic. I am using headphones that have built in mic within them and the headphones use a 3.5 mm jack. Earlier when I used to connect them, my laptop asked me if I wanted to use them as a headphone or a headset and I chose...
  5. Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.

Connection issue in Headset/ headphones with mic.: Hi, I am facing an issue regarding the connection of my mic. I am using headphones that have built in mic within them and the headphones use a 3.5 mm jack. Earlier when I used to connect them, my laptop asked me if I wanted to use them as a headphone or a headset and I chose...
  6. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  7. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  8. Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection: I have experienced the same issue in that the headphones are paired through Bluetooth but not as an audio device so don't work. They will connect through the USB connection and work fine. I tried to connect through Bluetooth whilst hard wired and although it had the audio...
  9. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth: Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-headphones-over-bluetooth/08f1bfd9-04ee-49d6-a5ba-3698dce13a93
  10. Connecting Wireless headphones

Connecting Wireless headphones: I cannot get Bose QC35II wireless headphones to connect to my laptop, Bluetooth is workimg but device name does not appear. They work on other laptops and on my IPhone...