Windows 10: connecting Microsoft to Google

Discus and support connecting Microsoft to Google in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I want to click "Go Premium" in OneDrive app it says: "Can't connect to Google Play". What should I do?And I have similar problem with Accounts in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amirmahdi Tahmasebi, Sep 18, 2021.

1. connecting Microsoft to Google

When I want to click "Go Premium" in OneDrive app it says: "Can't connect to Google Play". What should I do?And I have similar problem with Accounts in windows. When I want to add me Gmail in accounts, it says: we have a problem with server. please check your internet connection.In general, i have some problems connecting Microsoft to Google. please help me.

:)

Amirmahdi Tahmasebi, Sep 18, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Gino Des Win User

connecting Microsoft to Google

Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

connecting Microsoft to Google

1. connecting Microsoft to Google - Similar Threads - connecting Microsoft Google

2. Lost connection to Google Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost connection to Google Drive?: I have google drive installed on my computer - sometimes when I log on in the morning my drive is listed as "Unavailable" - I can open google drive and access files within the app, but my computer somehow can't see the drive and I can't find it to save files there. When I...
  3. Lost connection to Google Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost connection to Google Drive?: I have google drive installed on my computer - sometimes when I log on in the morning my drive is listed as "Unavailable" - I can open google drive and access files within the app, but my computer somehow can't see the drive and I can't find it to save files there. When I...
  4. Lost connection to Google Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Edge and Google

Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  6. connecting microsoft are google playstore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    connecting microsoft are google playstore: i am assigned to work from home and need to use a phone system called avaya. must sign into microsoft are google playstore to download it. can not connect. keeps going to a drivers update screen where i must pay for. not sure if this is necessary. i am using a hp laptop....
  7. microsoft and google

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft and google: Why does Microsoft continue to disable Google as my chosen browser? tbolkcom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-google/62515bdc-f5b2-4ac7-ba35-ce6a9ce98ac2
  8. surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google: have used my surface for 4 yrs great. turned on today and connects to network but when search attempted says "not connected " to network. however does any msn news search i want and displays correct tod....
  9. Google Chrome- throttled connection

Google Chrome- throttled connection: I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 home edition and have since reinstallation have had a problem with chrome reach the speeds its supposed I had before reinstallation. The internet connection is a fiber-optic network, and browsers such as Edge and IE have no problems...
  10. Google drive account connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google drive account connected: How do i change the google drive my computer files is connected to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/google-drive-account-connected/7669b199-bc99-4702-bafd-ccb280de7f55