Windows 10: Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

Discus and support Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImYourEvilQween, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to click play again, it brings up the same thing. Same thing happens with settings and dressing room. The Marketplace button has a red exclamation saying "there is an error with your account. You will be unable to use the marketplace until we have resolved the issue. If this issue persists for several days, please contact supp

:)

ImYourEvilQween, Sep 24, 2022

2. Does anybody know how to connect a microsoft account to minecraft for ps4

Does anybody know how to connect a microsoft account to minecraft for ps4 ive gone through all of the steps but it keeps saying failed to log in.

* Original title: Minecraft

* Moved from Community Participation Center

nathanieljacobowitz, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

1. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Connecting Minecraft Microsoft

2. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  3. Minecraft, “Connect to previously connected account”

Minecraft, “Connect to previously connected account”: have gotten help from Minecraft support they have directed to Microsoft where I went to support and the self help couldn’t assist me so I needed here the community. I had an Microsoft account that I connected to my Minecraft on ps4. I closed the account that was connected...
  4. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft

Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft: I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft on Minecraft to my PlayStation. I'm trying to link sign back in to my Microsoft account to my PlayStation but it keeps telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PlayStation account but it's not...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft account?: So I purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft a year ago. My laptop's hard drive failed and I had to get a new one, so of course I lost everything backup your files people, don't be like me. I thought my Minecraft worlds, skins, realms, etc. would be saved through my...
  6. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...
  7. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect: we are not able to connect.... we did every step... write the code that displayed on PS4 screen. but it said " this account is already connected. pls enter CostAardvark52" which is like this in Turkish as we are in Turkey "Eyvah! Görünüşe göre bu hesap zaten bağlı. Lütfen...
  8. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect: Applies to: Minecraft on Nintendo, Minecraft on PlayStation, Minecraft on other gaming platforms non - Microsoft Introduction Minecraft is available on most gaming devices that are out across the world, and has become popular. When you are playing online on PlayStation 4...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account: Hello, I got the game Minecraft edition bedrock so on windows 10 from my Mojang account, because I already owned the basic game. You have to enter a code to get it for free, it worked but the game linked to an old email address deleted from my microsoft account. So I...
  10. Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Split from this thread. [Moderator Edit: Post moved into Gaming on Windows 10 to allow us to work though troubleshooting steps. Please do not move to another category] Yea same thing with my PS4 I've tried everything possible for the account to link but still nothing....my...