Windows 10: Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Discus and support Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tisdc, Sep 11, 2018.

1. tisdc Win User

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks!

:)

tisdc, Sep 11, 2018

2. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, Sep 11, 2018
  3. JBF56 Win User
    Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

JBF56, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Josie23 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting Airpods Dell

2. How to connect My Airpods to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect My Airpods to my computer: I'm trying to connect my Airpods to my computer and they wont even come up when searching for bluetooth device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-airpods-to-my-computer/4ea410a5-5e1b-4ca2-989f-fcfa1c7ba6eb
  3. Airpod not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod not connecting to laptop: Airpod not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-not-connecting-to-laptop/3d7d1a4b-4a51-49ef-ab75-18db2e5321b6
  4. Airpod not connecting to laptop

Airpod not connecting to laptop: Airpod not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-not-connecting-to-laptop/3d7d1a4b-4a51-49ef-ab75-18db2e5321b6
  5. Airpod not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My airpods pro automatically connects to my windows laptop even if it's already connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My airpods pro automatically connects to my windows laptop even if it's already connected...: My airpods pro automatically connects to my windows laptop whenever I turn my laptop on. Even though my airpods pro are connected to iPhone or any other device, every time I turn my laptop on it connects to it. I have to keep my laptop's bluetooth off in order to prevent this...
  7. My airpods pro automatically connects to my windows laptop even if it's already connected...

My airpods pro automatically connects to my windows laptop even if it's already connected...: My airpods pro automatically connects to my windows laptop whenever I turn my laptop on. Even though my airpods pro are connected to iPhone or any other device, every time I turn my laptop on it connects to it. I have to keep my laptop's bluetooth off in order to prevent this...
  8. Why won't my AirPods connect to my Surface Laptop 3?

Why won't my AirPods connect to my Surface Laptop 3?: My newly purchased Airpods will not connect to my Surface Laptop 3. I am able to pair them successfully. However, when I connect them, they will only connect when in their case. If I try to connect the AirPods outside of the case, my laptop does not register that they are...
  9. connect monitor to my dell laptop

connect monitor to my dell laptop: how I connect monitor to my computer? the monitor did not display nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-monitor-to-my-dell-laptop/b2817c37-c996-4fab-967b-304704115f80
  10. Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect airpods to dell laptop

2. connect airpods to dell laptop

3. how to connect airpods to a dell laptop

4. can you connect airpods to a dell laptop,
  5. how to connect airpods to dell,
  6. can you connect airpods to dell laptop,
  7. connecting airpods to dell laptop,
  8. connect airpods to dell,
  9. how to connect airpods to dell computer,
  10. how to connect airpods to dell pc,
  11. how to connect airpods to a dell computer,