Windows 10: Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet

Discus and support Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 and I just got spectrum wifi that has both a 2G and 5G connection and yet the laptop refuses to show the 5G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skatei, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Skatei Win User

Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet

I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 and I just got spectrum wifi that has both a 2G and 5G connection and yet the laptop refuses to show the 5G connection which I need for school. The Network adapter list includes Bluetooth options, the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x WNA, Realtek PCle GBE Family Controller, and a LOT of WAN Miniport options. If anyone could help figure out how to get the stronger connection or let me know what windows computer would allow me to connect to the 5G network it would be much appreciated (hoping for the former)

Thanks in advance!!

~S

:)

Skatei, Sep 18, 2019
  2. A. User Win User

Wireless connection to internet. No 5G

I am able to connect at 2.4G but unable to now connect at 5G, used to be able to connect at 5G okay. Other PC and smart phones all connect at 5G. What am I doing wrong. This is a Asus Core I7. Thanks in advance.

A. User, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 18, 2019
  4. MarieB5 Win User

connect computer to 5g

how do i connect my dell inspiron5755 to 5g. my phone and tv(both samsung) connect easily. 5g doesn't even show up on the list for the computer

MarieB5, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet - Similar Threads - Connecting ASUS Laptop

2. 5G WIFI connection drops when Asus Tuf laptop is connected to external monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WIFI connection drops when Asus Tuf laptop is connected to external monitor.: I am using Asus Tuf Gaming F15 2023 Laptop.5G connection works well when no external monitor is connected. It even works if the laptop's lid is open while monitor is connected.problem occurs when I close the lid and secondary monitor is up alone.I have already set "Do...
  3. 5G WIFI connection drops when Asus Tuf laptop is connected to external monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WIFI connection drops when Asus Tuf laptop is connected to external monitor.: I am using Asus Tuf Gaming F15 2023 Laptop.5G connection works well when no external monitor is connected. It even works if the laptop's lid is open while monitor is connected.problem occurs when I close the lid and secondary monitor is up alone.I have already set "Do...
  4. ASUS X515 Windows 11 Home - Cannot connect to 5G wifi internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS X515 Windows 11 Home - Cannot connect to 5G wifi internet: Hi allHope someone could help me with the 5G wifi connection issue.My laptop is AUS X515 with windows 11 Home. The wireless connection does support 5G band 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11acI also can find my 5G wifi name on the search list, however, I'm not able to...
  5. ASUS X515 Windows 11 Home - Cannot connect to 5G wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS X515 Windows 11 Home - Cannot connect to 5G wifi internet: Hi allHope someone could help me with the 5G wifi connection issue.My laptop is AUS X515 with windows 11 Home. The wireless connection does support 5G band 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11acI also can find my 5G wifi name on the search list, however, I'm not able to...
  6. My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Asus laptop X541U will not connect to the internet wirelessly.: My Asus laptop will not connect to the internet. I was advised to buy a new rotor. Every other device works but the Asus Laptop X541U will not even find the connection. It will only connect with a cable. When run trouble shooter message is The Realtek 8821AE wireless Lan...
  7. Can not connect to -5G internets

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not connect to -5G internets: My friend have a new laptop that for some reason does not support 5G internet. Is there a way to add 5G support on his laptop, if yes, what to download/buy? Thank you submitted by /u/TEHCUDE [link] [comments]...
  8. 5G connection

5G connection: I can not connect to my 5G network from Spectrum on my computer. I can on all my other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-connection/d808fa8e-214e-4a37-a2d8-eda754f67e3b
  9. Asus router doesn't connect 5G on my Windows 10 PC

Asus router doesn't connect 5G on my Windows 10 PC: My ASUS router will not display my 5G connection although my other PC does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-router-doesnt-connect-5g-on-my-windows-10-pc/e9c2cf7a-7959-458c-9c67-0a76a2d771bb
  10. Wireless connection to internet. No 5G

Wireless connection to internet. No 5G: I am able to connect at 2.4G but unable to now connect at 5G, used to be able to connect at 5G okay. Other PC and smart phones all connect at 5G. What am I doing wrong. This is a Asus Core I7. Thanks in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x510u how to connect to 5g