Windows 10: connecting my bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support connecting my bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard to my laptop and my laptop can see it but instead of showing a pin to enter in from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sup3rMario100, Jun 15, 2019.

1. connecting my bluetooth keyboard

I've been trying to connect a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard to my laptop and my laptop can see it but instead of showing a pin to enter in from my keyboard, it's asking for a pin to connect which I don't know why is showing since I have done this before but this has never showed up on my laptop. connecting my bluetooth keyboard 0632a4ee-739d-496f-b700-3f91b8b853c4?upload=true.png

:)

Sup3rMario100, Jun 15, 2019
  2. TexTwil Win User

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

connecting my bluetooth keyboard [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Jun 15, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

connecting my bluetooth keyboard

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

connecting my bluetooth keyboard 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

connecting my bluetooth keyboard

1. connecting my bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - connecting bluetooth keyboard

2. My bluetooth keyboard can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth keyboard can't connect: Hi,I have a microsoft bluetooth keyboard tha tI'm used to use on 2 different laptops. every time I want to pass from a computer to another I need to restart the bluetooth connection by pressing the pair button on the back of the keyboard.today, I tried to connect my bluetooth...
  3. My bluetooth keyboard can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth keyboard can't connect: Hi,I have a microsoft bluetooth keyboard tha tI'm used to use on 2 different laptops. every time I want to pass from a computer to another I need to restart the bluetooth connection by pressing the pair button on the back of the keyboard.today, I tried to connect my bluetooth...
  4. Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard: Trying to connect my Bluetooth keyboard as usual today however the Bluetooth went missing on my system tray. I looked on settings but it is missing as well so I cant connect it. I have a dell laptop so I need this keyboard for better performance on my PC since the laptop has...
  5. Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard: Trying to connect my Bluetooth keyboard as usual today however the Bluetooth went missing on my system tray. I looked on settings but it is missing as well so I cant connect it. I have a dell laptop so I need this keyboard for better performance on my PC since the laptop has...
  6. Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no...
  8. Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect

Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my desktop, bluetooth connected with a usb thing, and a logitech k480 keyboard. I turned off my keyboard briefly and when I turned it back on, it wouldn't connect. I removed it from the list of devices and tried to add it back on, the keyboard is...
  9. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect: I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop. My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other device (like my speaker) And my bluetooth keyboard also working completely fine because it can connect with other devices...
  10. connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard

connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard: tried to connect a Lenovo BT keyboard to my laptop...need PIN to connect...was given one at the first attempt but could not remember it...could not get any new ones when connecting the second time... HOW CAN I GET A NEW PIN WHEN PROMPTED TO ENTER THE PIN NUMBER?...