Windows 10: Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?

Discus and support Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I connect my Canon Rebel to a USB port to copy my photos? I have installed Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard H Wood Jr, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?

How can I connect my Canon Rebel to a USB port to copy my photos? I have installed Windows 10.

:)

Richard H Wood Jr, Sep 7, 2019

2. Windows 10; does not see my Canon Rebel camera

Hello,

We just downloaded Windows 10 and now when we plug the Canon Rebel camera into the port, it does not read it nor give me pop ups like I used to have with Windows 8.

Any help would be appreciated.

I looked in our computer and it also does not show the Canon.

Thanks

C

John and ChantelStrunk, Sep 7, 2019
  3. urbags Win User
    Canon Rebel will not talk to computer

Have had Canon Rebel for 10 years, and have used it with this computer many times for my business. This time the camera does not trigger the window where the pictures get uploaded. When I right click on camrea uploads there is no place to click to upload
    the pictures. HELP! How can this be fixed? Thanks, Terry

urbags, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?

Nikon D3000 VS Canon EOS Rebel XS VS ???

voted for the canon rebel as i own one, personally i'vce had great luck with canon cameras and the support is awsome, i'd go with the cannon.

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?

1. Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port? - Similar Threads - Connecting Canon Rebel

2. Canon 400D camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon 400D camera: Has anyone found a suitable driver for Win 11 to allow a canon 400D camera to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-400d-camera/8c3963e2-13ed-4e67-835d-3a40ac7947c9
  3. Canon 400D camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon 400D camera: Has anyone found a suitable driver for Win 11 to allow a canon 400D camera to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-400d-camera/8c3963e2-13ed-4e67-835d-3a40ac7947c9
  4. connecting my ubs cuts the sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my ubs cuts the sound on my laptop: i am trying to set up my obs and i have to watch a video to set up my obs when i have my ubs for my mice and web cam connected i lose the sound on my lap rop can anyone direct me what is the source of the problem plwease?...
  5. ubs not connect

ubs not connect: my windos 10 device can not connect to my phone..... can we help me to solve this problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ubs-not-connect/3a3d7462-6d97-4943-9119-524923522996
  6. Canon Camera G9X Wireless connection

Canon Camera G9X Wireless connection: I have a Canon G9X mark2 camera. This camera will only transfer wirelessly. Following recent windows updates to Windows 10 I cannot transfer photos from camera to PC using the Camera Window software provided by Canon. If I reset the camera, the PC will try to upload photos...
  7. UBS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UBS: Reading a UBS file on Windows 10 is a complex issue. Your OS is garbage- not user friendly at all. I cant wait for a competitor to put you out of business! Garbage SW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ubs/cc633306-d42b-4993-82d7-60defc38e292"
  8. PC Rebelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Rebelling: Recently had a new 970 Evo Plus SSD C drive fitted. And an RTX 2070 graphics. Everything seemed to be running ok then, 3 days ago, games stopped running, Steam wouldn't open on icon. FC2 staggers and tried reinstalling, no good. Silent Hunter 4 refuses to open. But games like...
  9. Raw files for Canon rebel T7i wont open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raw files for Canon rebel T7i wont open in Windows 10: I have been working in RAW format for years. I recently updated to the Canon Rebel T7i and now I am no longer able to view these pictures in windows 10. I'm also getting a format notice saying I will need to for mat disk H before I will be able to use it. What can I do to fix...
  10. Connecting an old Canon camera to my Win10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connecting an old Canon camera to my Win10 laptop: Hello, This camera is the only one that still takes the old-style memory cards where I have pictures that I need to recover. I use a USB cable to connect the camera but there is no reaction from my laptop. Please help, regards, M....